If you are interested in starting an ecommerce business and want to be your own boss, you might appreciate these 3 tips on developing a successful home business dropship
Let’s begin by saying that any endeavor calls for planning in order to have the best chance of success.
No matter what you are aiming to do, you need a plan so that you have a track to run on and a road map to get you where you want to go. Basically, this amounts to having a strategy. Your home business dropship strategy needs to be well thought out, carefully outlined and laid out so that you know exactly what steps you will be taking to get from Point A to Point B….Point B being success.
A strategy can be compared to a business plan, in that you use much of the same techniques in developing it.
Here are 3 tips that might be helpful to you in developing a successful home business dropship strategy:
I. Define your goals. This is critical to a dropship strategy if you want to achieve maximum success. What are your goals for your business? What do you want to accomplish? How much money do you want to make this year? Next year? Five years from now? Take your time to work on your goals until they are crystal clear. Once you have a good idea of what you want to do, it will be much easier to come up with ways to do it. If you don’t have a clear idea of what you want to accomplish, how can you possibly devise ways to accomplish the things that are important to you.
II. Set out a defined marketing and sales promotion plan. What marketing techniques will work best for your particular target market? What should your promotions focus on? Can you handle your marketing and promotions yourself, such as email marketing, or will you need to hire someone to do this for you? If so, you will need to factor in the cost of this person or firm into your financial goals. For example, if you have determined that your goal is to make $100,000 this year and will have to pay outside help to do your marketing, you should make sure your dropship product prices will cover the extra financial outlay. If much of your sales are seasonal, such as during the winter holidays, you should have your marketing and promotions lined out months in advance. This is part and parcel of your dropship strategy, along with getting your products all selected and lined up to sell.
III. Identify your target market and devise the best ways to reach that consumer audience. For example, if you want to dropship baby buggies, you will probably want to target a younger demographic rather than senior citizens. This is important because you don’t want to waste money advertising in the places that are unlikely to product results.
While you need a dropship strategy, keep in mind that no business plan is ever written in stone. Things change and you will need to be flexible enough to go with the flow when the need arises. For the most part, though, once you have devised your home business dropship strategy---stick to it!
A dropship strategy will get you on track and keep you there while you attain your goals!
If you have ever wanted to start a profitable home dropship
business, now is the time with eBay’s free listings!
A home dropship business is one of the quickest and easiest of all ecommerce enterprises to get off the ground and running, making money fast. It’s one of the best opportunities around for anyone who wants to get away from a job they despise and work from home.
The dropship business model has much to offer wanna be ecommerce entrepreneurs and eBay is a great place to make money, with its enormous amount of global traffic passing through the site 24/7. Realistically speaking, you couldn’t possibly hope to draw the kind of traffic that eBay attracts and if you go about it right, you can successfully divert some of that traffic to your own dropship product listings.
While eBay has always been a viable venue for a dropship business, now that this giant online marketplace has started offering free listings, it’s even better!
Up until now, you paid a fairly high price to list auction style, plus a hefty Final Value Fee for each item sold. Fixed Price listings, while not costing as much in listing fees, incurred a higher Final Value Fee than auction style listings. If you listed in the auction format and your item didn’t sell, you had the option of relisting and not having to pay another listing fee if your item sold the second time around. If not, you were charged for both runs.
Nowadays, though, eBay has decided to make things a little easier on the pocketbooks of sellers by not charging any listing fees under certain circumstances. Let’s take a look at the new eBay set up for listing fees, as shown on the eBay website:
“Starting today—for sellers without an eBay Stores subscription—your 50 FREE listings* per month can be Auction style or Fixed Price. You pay a final value fee only when your item sells. Final value fees have been streamlined to just one flat rate of 10%—regardless of how you sell. You also get a FREE listing scheduler for more control over when your listings start and end!
Selling or planning to sell more than 50 per month? An eBay Store may be the best choice for you. Starting May 1, with an eBay stores subscription you’ll get between 150 -2,500 FREE listings* a month, final value fees from 4-9%, and access to a wealth of great marketing tools to help you grow your business! Best of all, subscriptions start as low as $15.95 a month for a yearly Store subscription. Learn more about everything eBay Stores have to offer.
Note: As a part of today’s fee update, any remaining of the 50 free Auction-style listings allotted on April 1 to sellers paying standard fees (no eBay Stores subscription) will expire, and new allotment of 50 free Auction-style or fixed price listings will be granted for the remainder of the month of April.
* Pay no insertion fees for your allotted free listings per calendar month. Optional fees, including advanced listing upgrades and supplemental service fees, still apply. Pay final value fees only when you sell. Motors Vehicles, Real Estate, Heavy Equipment, Concession Trailers & Carts, Imaging & Aesthetics Equipment and Commercial Printing Presses are excluded. 12 free pictures does not apply to Motors Vehicles listings. Terms are subject to change.”
Now, there are several points in here that should be touched on because they’re important.
First of all, of course, is that paying no listing fees takes the financial risk out of listing your dropship items. During slow times, sellers can rack up a lot of fees and sell fewer items than usual. You should also note the free scheduler, because up until this change, scheduling an auction cost $0.10. Maybe that doesn’t sound like much, but hey---pennies make dollars!
If you list in two categories, you will pay a listing fee for the second. If you add special features such as Gallery Plus, you will pay the standard fee for those. Some categories are excluded from the free listings:
- Motor Vehicles
- Real Estate
- Heavy Equipment
- Concession Trailers & Carts
- Imaging Aesthetics Equipment
- Commercial Printing Presses
These categories are not likely to apply to a dropship seller.
If you’re tired of spending your life making money for somebody else and want to start a home business, start a profitable home dropship business with eBay’s free listings!
If you’re in the market for a fast and easy home business start up with plenty of potential for profits, here is a tip for you: Pilgrim Skanderborg wholesale dropship sales are HOT!
Any seasoned ecommerce entrepreneur would be quick to tell you that your niche is critical to the success or failure of your online home business. In order to make enough sales to make your business profitable, there must be a large enough target audience of consumers who want or need what you are dropshipping.
Without that demand, you won’t be able to generate enough traffic or sales to keep your home business afloat.
So, selecting a viable dropship niche is the first step in starting your home business. Pilgrim Skanderborg products are definitely in demand and would make an excellent niche for dropship success.About Pilgrim Skanderborg Dropshipping
In case you are unfamiliar with the Pilgrim Skanderborg brand, here is some info about straight from the horse’s mouth, so to speak---their website:
“PILGRIM was established in 1983 by the two Danes Annemette Markvad and Thomas Adamsen. In the early years they traveled around Denmark selling jewellery in the streets and at rock festivals. But swiftly their business started to grow and evolve into the international company PILGRIM is today.
Now approximate 70 people are based in PILGRIM headquarters in Skanderborg, Denmark and PILGRIM jewellery is sold in more than 5000 retailers and concept stores around the world.
Every single PILGRIM jewellery is handmade, hand painted and assembled by hand. On all items PILGRIM uses plating with either 925 sterling silver or 16 carat gold. Quality is a key word for PILGRIM and we have a strict CSR policy to help ensure safe and good working conditions for the production employees. Today approximately 500 full-time workers produce PILGRIM jewellery every day.”
Pilgrim Skanderborg jewelry is sold on Amazon, eBay and a multitude of other online stores. It is beautiful and handmade as mentioned above, which is a strong selling point.
This is a brand with a big global following. You would have a dropship niche with a dependable, steady flow of worldwide traffic year round. One advantage in the jewelry niche is that it is high on the list of favorite gifts that shoppers buy for all sorts of occasions, such as:
- Valentine’s Day
- And More
While you can reasonably expect to have more sales during holidays, this is a niche that will be in demand throughout the year.The Brand Name Dropship Advantage
One of the biggest obstacles that online sellers face is the doubt and fear felt by a lot of internet shoppers. People naturally worry about falling prey to an online scammer, but when you dropship an internationally famous brand name such as Pilgrim Skanderborg, it goes a long way toward overcoming that doubt and increases your chances of making a sale.
People trust a well known brand name that they recognize and can buy, feeling secure that they are getting a high quality product.
If you want to leave a dead end job and start your own successful home business in ecommerce, Pilgrim Skanderborg wholesale dropship sales are HOT!
Did you know that you can use social media marketing to sell more dropship
items in your home business?
Social media is the happening thing these days and by all indications, it is in no danger of fading away any time soon, if ever. In fact, more social media sites are popping up all the time!
If you aren’t harnessing the awesome power of social media to market your ecommerce home business and sell more dropship items, you are definitely missing the boat.
So, how can you leverage social media to sell more dropship items?
Here are some tips that should provide you with ideas of how to successfully utilize social media marketing, even if you have yet to get started in even a small way:
- Don’t put all of your social media marketing eggs into one basket. Instead of confining your marketing efforts to only one social site, branch out and try to do at least two, preferably three. Facebook and Twitter are basically two must-haves and if you have the time and inclination to tackle a third one; base your decision of which one to choose on what your dropship items are. For instance, if you are dropshipping business supplies, you might want to check out LinkedIn. By the same token, if your dropship items are cooking and baking products, you might do very well by establishing a social presence on Pinterest.
- While you don’t want to use social media marketing on just one site, you don’t want to over do it and spread yourself too thin, either. It is much better to do two or three sites well than try to take on too many and not do it well. There is a fine line here and you will have to experiment some to find out what works for you.
- Use the free social media tools that can help you organize, coordinate, track and streamline your marketing efforts. There are several available, such as HootSuite and TweetDeck, as well as others, that will be immensely helpful to your social media marketing campaigns.
- Be consistent. You cannot simply join a social community and then vanish. You have to keep an oar in the water, so to speak, in order to gain maximum benefit from social media marketing for your dropship business. It is preferable to post something on each site you are using at least once a day and more if you can manage it. Some of the free social media tools will let you schedule posts and tweets, by the way.
- Don’t be too salesy on the social sites. Yes, you want to market and promote your dropship business but you don’t want to turn people off with too much sales hype, either. Offer something of value to the community. It might be something funny, educational, informative, interesting, or whatever…so long as it is valuable content. This will also help you with Google and the other search engines as they crawl the social sites to pick up good content.
Social media marketing is a great way to build and promote your home business and sell more dropship items!
If you want to be successful in ecommerce, you have to deliver a first rate customer experience, so you might appreciate some FREE tune up tools for your dropship
Keeping your dropship website tuned up and running like a well oiled machine is critical to the success of your home business. Online shoppers are notorious for their lack of patience, so if your site is clunky, slow to load, riddled with errors and hard to navigate, you can count on losing a lot of sales.
We can always turn to the internet for a wealth of free services, and free utility tools to tune up your dropship website. Here are some that you might find useful:Glary Utilities
: This handy set of tune up tools includes some nice features. You can use it to optimize, clean and boost the speed of Windows, protect your privacy and security, block spyware, trojans, and adware, as well as to fix some application errors. It is available in 23 languages, too, which is a nice extra.Comodo
: This suite of free services includes a cloud scanner, free secure messaging, free email certificate, powerful virus and rootkit scanner and cleaner bootable disk image, identify and remove any unsafe processes from your computers, Free 5GB Space Available Now that reliably stores your files and keeps track of changes to them, System utilities that reach deep into your PC and destroy all space-wasting junk, internet security, firewall, anti-virus and more. Very nice free tools to tune up your dropshipping site!Backlink Checker
: This one lets you find backlinks linking to your website and their URLs. This is important because Google will judge you by the company you keep and if you have backlinks to poor quality sites, you are apt to find your websites penalized and knocked down in the search page results ranking.Broken Link Checker
: You need to use this free tool fairly often as one of the main reasons for abandoned shopping carts is broken links. Shoppers will get frustrated really fast with broken links and this will cost you sales and profits.Google Page Rank Predictor
: Although it isn’t written in stone, you can use this tools to get a pretty good idea of where your web site page ranks in Google search. Handy and a good thing to know!Speed Test
: This is one of the most important free tools of all to optimize your dropship website! You will make more sales if your pages load super fast, so check your page load speed frequently. Code Validator
: This free tool is especially good to have because it validates all of your code and makes sure it’s right. Use it to check and make sure your website has code compliant HTML, which will make your site friendlier to Web Browsers such as Firefox, Opera, Safari and smart phone browsers.
Use these free tools to keep your dropship website in tip top condition and you will be rewarded with more sales and income!
You may be considering starting a home business in ecommerce and wondering---are there any dropshipping
The answer to your question is yes, there are. In fact, there are drop shippers making 6 figure incomes with a home business. The thing is, though, that you are far more likely to hear the gloom and doom, pessimistic stories about dropshipping than the success stories.
There is more than one reason for this phenomenon.
One reason is probably that those who are making pots full of money would just as soon not advertise it because they don’t want to encourage competition. This is perfectly understandable, from their perspective. But, not to worry, there is plenty to go around and always room for one more enterprising entrepreneur who wants to start making a life instead of just making a living.
Another reason you see the whiny, dropshipping-doesn’t-work stuff is that people in general tend to vent more about a bad experience than a good one. But, here is what you should bear in mind when you see these Gloomy Gus and Debbie Downer articles about dropshipping and how it’s impossible to make any money at it:
It isn’t true.
The cold, hard truth is that many of these people would fail at any undertaking. Some people simply do not have what it takes to be a success. Not at dropshipping, not at anything else. Sad, but a fact of life.
So, when it comes to dropshipping success stories, what do these ecommerce business people have in common? Why there they able to start and run a profitable, successful dropship business from home, when some others failed miserably?
Let’s take a look at some of the common characteristics you would be likely to find in the successful drop shippers:
- They understand that in order to succeed and make money with a home business of any kind, including dropshipping, they must be willing to put in the time and effort necessary for success.
- They have good work habits and realize that success has been attributed to a combination of 10% inspiration and 90% perspiration. They roll up their sleeves and tackle whatever work needs doing in order to make those sales.
- They have great customer service skills. Business goes where it is invited and stays where it is well treated. You can market until the cows come home, run ads and work social media for all its worth; but if you don’t deliver excellent customer service, your dropship business will fail.
- They plan their work and work their plan. Successful dropshippers know that to run a profitable business, you need a plan of action. Some entrepreneurs make both short term and long range plans, which is a good idea. When you plan out what you are going to do ahead of time, it really helps, especially on those days when you just aren’t in the groove to work. A plan gives you a track to run on.
Yes, there are dropshipping success stories and if you follow the practices of successful people with a home dropship business, you can soon be writing your own!
Do you want to start a profitable home business in ecommerce and in need of a few tips for finding the best dropship
products to sell on eBay?
eBay is a humongous online marketplace with a tremendous amount of global traffic flowing through the site 24/7. If you are just getting started in ecommerce, you couldn’t reasonably expect to drive the amount of traffic that passes through this giant venue, so it’s a good choice for beginners.
eBay might remain a good choice for you, or you might decide somewhere down the road that you would prefer to build your own website. Or, you may opt for a turnkey online store such as ProStores.
For now, though, to get started making sales and money quickly with a home dropship business, eBay is a safe bet for you. Your eBay success as a dropship seller will largely depend on the niche you choose, so it is vitally important to select a niche with products that are in high demand on eBay.
If there is a large consumer demand for a widget, and you supply that demand, you have an almost sure fire formula for success!
Here are some tips for finding the best dropship products to sell on eBay:
- Check the Google Keyword Tool and do a search for a product you are thinking of dropshipping on eBay. This will provide you with the number of global searches performed for this product every month. If it is a high number, go to the head of the class---you have found a great performer to dropship on eBay. If it is a low number….keep looking, it’s a loser.
- Scope out eBay itself as regards dropship products you are considering selling. You can simply find the category for the product in question and then search the completed listings to see how many there were, how ell they sold and the average selling price. This is good info and can help you pick a winner.
- Find a reputable wholesale dropship product source, preferably one with brand name products, and browse their selection of products available to you for dropshipping. Any time you can dropship a famous brand name product you are one step ahead of the game because the majority of customers will buy a well known brand name before a generic no name product. Be sure to choose a wholesale product source who will give you genuine wholesale prices, low enough that you will have an ample margin for profit on every sale.
- Finding the best dropship products to sell on eBay also might mean finding products that aren’t overflowing with competition. The less competition you have, the better---as long as it is a hot niche with enough potential customers to provide you with plenty of sales for a profitable home business. So, to find the best products, sometimes you may need to drill down within a broad niche to locate and develop a lucrative sub-niche that doesn’t have quite as many competitors.
Once you find the best dropship products for eBay, start selling them and living the good life with your own home business!
Are you living for the day when you can say Adios to your regular job….start a home business….and actively looking for dropship
products that sell fast?
First of all, if you’re even thinking about starting a home business in ecommerce, you’re already on the right track!
More and more people just like you are walking away from low paying jobs with too much stress in favor of starting home businesses that allow them to make money for themselves instead of somebody else. When you are your own boss, you can basically work your own hours and write your own paycheck.
While ecommerce is fantastic for a home business start up, dropshipping takes it up a notch and makes it even easier to get started and have money coming in right away. However, in order to have a successful home dropshipping business, you need dropship products that sell fast.
When you have dropship products that sell fast, you have what is often called a “hungry niche” in the world of ecommerce. This refers to a niche with products that are in high demand. Since the law of sales says that success depends on supply and demand, it’s only reasonable that if you dropship products that sell fast because they are in demand; you will make more sales and money.
Now, how do you go about finding dropship products that sell fast?
There are several ways to go about finding those hungry niches with products that are in high consumer demand. Here are a few suggestions:
- Use the free Google Keyword Tool. Simply go to the free Google Keyword Tool and enter the keyword or long tailed keyword phrase you want to know about into the search box. For instance, if you are considering selling dog beds and wondering if there is sufficient consumer demand, enter “dog beds” into the Google Keyword Tool search and you will get the global monthly results for that search phrase. If it is a high number, you have a winner!
- Check the various categories on eBay to see what items have high sell through rates and good prices. For example, if you are thinking of selling sheet sets, go into that particular category and look at the completed listings to see if they seem to be selling well and at what price. This is a great way to find dropship products that sell fast.
- You can also check out Walmart products. Let’s say you are thinking of dropshipping video games. Enter the phrase “video games” into the Walmart search box and when you get results, filter by “best selling” to see which games are really hot. This will be quite helpful in finding a great niche for your dropship home business and is a quick and easy way to keep your finger on the pulse of the popularity and hotness of various video games and other dropship products.
Working at home beats working for someone else hands down, and if you are ready to change your life for the better, start a home ecommerce business with dropship products that sell fast!
If you are weary to the bone of the daily grind and want to work from home, try Paco Rabanne wholesale dropship
as a great ecommerce niche that will enable you to earn a comfortable living!
Many people are completely burned out on their regular jobs and would love to be able to earn a nice living from the comfort, privacy and security of their own home. However, all too often, these folks hesitate to make the break because they are afraid they won’t be able to make the money they need to pay bills and enjoy a comfortable lifestyle.
Sometimes, people have the mistaken impression that it takes a pot full of cash to get a home business up and running, and that they would have a lengthy wait before they could expect to start making any profits.
This is true for some businesses, but not for dropshipping!The Dropship Business Model
With a traditional brick and mortar store, it really does require a significant financial outlay. You have to pay rent on a store building, outfit it with all of the displays and fixtures, possibly pay for storage space apart from the store building, buy insurance, pay utilities, hire employees and of course….buy inventory to have something to sell once you get the doors open for business.
But with a home dropship business, you can eliminate all of that!
Here is all you have to do in order to start a profitable home business in ecommerce with dropship wholesale Paco Rabanne products:
- Find a reputable wholesale product source
- Decide which venue you want to use
- Select the Paco Rabanne products you want to dropship
- Import those products to your marketplace with a few mouse clicks
- Start making sales
It’s just that simple.
You don’t have to buy inventory up front and only pay your dropship product supplier as each item is sold and you have collected the money for it from your customer. You never have the physical goods in your possession, which also means that as an added bonus, you don’t have to incur the hassle of packing and shipping, either.About Paco Rabanne
If you dropship wholesale Paco Rabanne products, you will have the advantage of offering a prestige brand name known around the world. This is immensely helpful in ecommerce!
Paco Rabanne is a Spanish fashion designer who fled to France with his mother when civil war broke out in Spain.
His perfume factory was started in France back in 1976, so this brand is no Johnny Come Lately and is one that your shoppers will probably recognize, know and trust to deliver a high quality product. This helps you to make sales since it is instrumental in overcoming the notorious doubt and fear experienced by most internet shoppers about buying online.
When you dropship wholesale Paco Rabanne products, you have a niche that will provide you with a steady stream of traffic and a worldwide consumer demand, so get started today and kiss that old dreary job goodbye!
Did you know that you can dropship
Zippo products for ecommerce home business profits?
It’s true! This is a reliable niche that will keep you supplied with a steady, dependable, year round flow of traffic and potential customers. If you think Zippo only manufactures lighters---think again. The fact is that there is a variety of Zippo products you can offer in your online listings or on your own website.
One of the most challenging aspects of selling online is the fear and doubt many internet shoppers have about purchasing in the virtual world of ecommerce. These fears are natural, since shoppers are unable to actually see or touch the products as they could in a traditional brick and mortar store.
They can’t even look around and see a real store with real human beings working there and therefore, must take online merchants at face value. This is hard to do when the internet allows anyone to put on a good face!
So, dropshipping name brand products will give you a big edge with online shoppers and help to overcome their doubts and fears about buying from you.The Zippo Brand Name
Zippo is a brand name that has been around for a long time and is internationally known. Most consumers recognize and trust the Zippo brand name and know that it stands for high quality products. When you dropship Zippo products, you are cashing in on some of the trust engendered by its name since some of this cachet rubs off on you by association, merely because you are selling it.
Zippo has been around for more than eight decades and although it might be best known for lighters, it also has a wide range of other handy products that are in demand with consumers.
Here are some of the Zippo products available for you to dropship:
- Fire Starters
- Campfire Starters
- Emergency Fire Starters
- Hand Warmers
- Hand Warmer Replacement Batteries
- Casual Watches
- Dress Watches
- Work Watches
- Sport Watches
- Writing Instruments
- Writing, Outdoor and Lighter Supplies
- Men’s Fragrance
- Pocket Knives
- Women’s Fragrance
- Tape Measures
- Various Gifts
- Fuel Canisters
- And More
Obviously, if you decide to dropship Zippo products, you won’t suffer from a lack of choices!Where to Dropship Zippo Products
You will have plenty of choices when it comes to deciding where to dropship Zippo products, too.
Any of the big online marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon will work very well and provide you with a tremendous amount of global traffic. In addition, you might look at smaller venues with smaller fees, such as Bonanza, eBid or uBid.
Bear in mind that your fees will be less on these lesser known sites, but so will the amount of traffic you can reasonably expect.
When dealing in ecommerce, your home business success will be determined largely by your niche. To attain maximum success and make a lot of money, you need a niche that is in great demand.
When you dropship Zippo products, you have such a promising niche; loaded with potential for profitable sales!