You can dropship plus size lingerie for plus size profits because this is a red hot niche with plenty of potential for global sales!
Lingerie, in and of itself, is a fantastic ecommerce and dropshipping niche. Lingerie has been a favorite for many hundreds of years and it seems highly unlikely that this trend will change any time soon. The plus size market ramps the popularity of the niche up considerably and if you are looking for a lucrative home business in ecommerce, you will be picking a proven winner if you choose this one.
There are a variety of products in the plus size lingerie niche that would be great performers for you. Here are a few examples of the types of plus size lingerie you might want to dropship:
- And More
Of course, here is one of the really good things about dropshipping: Since you don’t have to pay for any of the products you sell up front, you can choose to narrow your focus and only sell one or a couple of plus size lingerie items or shoot the moon and sell all of them. With the dropship business model, you just decide which products you want to sell and only pay of reach one as it is sold and you have collected the payment for it from your customer.
Here are 3 tips to help you make fantastic profits when you dropship plus size lingerie:
I. Choose your wholesale product source wisely. Your success as a dropshipper will depend almost entirely on who you select as your product supplier. Be sure it is a reputable business with high quality products. The last thing you want to do is send someone shoddy, poorly made plus size lingerie. If you are dropshipping on eBay or Amazon, bad feedback from buyers will sink your dropshipping ship in nothing flat. Avoid this by doing business with a dropship source that carries only high quality products. You should also make sure that your wholesale products source ships promptly with discreet, secure packaging and that you are provided with a tracking number to furnish the customer. Another very important point is that your wholesale product source gives you real wholesale prices; otherwise you will not have enough of a margin for profit.
II. Order one product of each type of plus size lingerie you intend to dropship. First of all, you can check the quality this way, but equally important is that you can take your own photos for your eBay or Amazon listings, your own website or whatever online venue you have chosen for your home business platform. In most cases, the product images on the wholesale product supplier website will be bare bones at best. You will do much better to invest a few bucks in at least a three quarter mannequin to display each piece of plus size lingerie to its best advantage. Make it romantic with a nice background, candles, flowers…you get the idea. This will give you a big edge over your competitors who are using the stock images! This may sound like a lot of trouble, but it really isn’t and could net you quite a bit more in profits over time. You can sell the items you bought for photos after you are through with them.
III. You can copy and paste the plus size lingerie products directly from your wholesale product source’s website but again---these are likely to be plain vanilla, no frill descriptions that won’t be as effective in selling your items as ones you write yourself. (or have written if writing isn’t your forte.) You should romance your descriptions the same as the photos of your products. Understand that selling lingerie is different than selling dog beds or camping tents. Lingerie is a romantic sort of thing and even such basic necessities as bras and panties can be made to sound pretty and feminine instead of strictly utilitarian. Your original descriptions, written with good SEO for Google and the eBay Cassini search engine, will bring you more sales than your competition selling the exact items.
Use these 3 tips to dropship plus size lingerie for plus size profits!
If you want to rock those ecommerce dropship
sales during the upcoming holiday season, it might pay you to take a close look at how to use email marketing effectively.
Email marketing is extremely effective provided it is done right. In fact, it is one of the most effective marketing methods available to day for ecommerce and has a great ROI (Return On Investment) to boot.
The winter holidays are prime online shopping times for millions of people all around the world. You want in on the action, right? Sure you do! Read on to find out how to use email marketing to effectively increase your dropship home business sales this holiday season.
Here are a few tips and tricks that should help you optimize your email marketing for the holidays:
- Make sure you have especially good offers and promotions going on in your dropship business during two of the biggest shopping days of the year---Black Friday and Cyber Monday. There will be a lot of consumers keeping an eye out for great deals and bargains, so you want to have something to offer them.
- Don’t be afraid to think outside the box when it comes to your marketing emails. You want a subject line that will jump out there and attract a viewer’s attention before they automatically hit the delete button and move on to the next email. Make it humorous, or outlandishly extravagant or perhaps a particularly lucrative offer….it doesn’t matter so much how you go about it or exactly what you say, the main idea is to get your marketing email opened and read.
- Be sure to keep the main message of your holiday marketing emails “above the fold” which simply means in the top half of the message. It is much more likely to be read there in its entirety, which in turn will get readers to continue reading the whole message.
- Always have links to your social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter. Encourage people to like and share so that you can extend your audience. The holidays are a perfect time to have contests and promotions on Facebook, especially. For example, you might offer free shipping to everyone who likes your page. Don’t panic---you won’t be losing money in for factor the shipping cost into the cost of your dropship products. Internet research has shown that shoppers are more likely to buy an item---even at a slightly higher price than a competitor‘s---if it comes with free shipping.
- Take some time to clean up your subscription list. Verify email addresses, update new change of email addresses, thin out subscribers who haven’t opened any of your emails in a long time. There is a chance they might open yours during the holiday shopping season but it’s unlikely if they haven’t opened any in a couple of years or so.
- This is a prime time to beef up your email marketing subscription list. Actively solicit those email addys! Offer some sort of incentive such as a percentage or dollar off amount on a purchase, for instance.
Use these tips to boost dropship holiday sales with email marketing!
Anyone in the market for a profitable ecommerce niche for the upcoming holiday season might do well to consider this idea: Dropship GunVault products!
Could there be a better time to dropship anything connected with guns and firearms of any type/ The mass nationwide panic ensuing from a fear that we will lose our constitutional right to bear arms has caused millions of people to stampede to the nearest gun store and stock up on guns, ammunition an anything in the entire firearm niche.
Do you have a niggling doubt that maybe it is wrong to profit from this current craze?
Why would it be? Commerce is commerce. You give the people what they want and it’s a fair and equal proposition: they’ll have what they want and you’ll make money. Nothing wrong with that, folks. It’s free enterprise.
Anyhow, GunVault products are designed for gun safety and security, so if a mass of people are going to arm themselves, at least you can help them do it a little more responsibly if you dropship GunVault products.
What is GunVault?
GunVault is a reputable, well established business known for high quality products. In dropshipping or any other ecommerce endeavor, you are much better off if your product is one from a famous company simply because the trust people place in the brand rubs off on you, resulting in more sales.
GunVault has a variety of gun safes and similar items that are proven winners for ecommerce. Here are some examples of the high quality GunVault products you might choose to dropship---or dropship all of them since you don’t have to pay for the products you dropship up front:
- Biometric gun safes
Talk about high tech and high security! The biometric gun safes actually use finger print recognition as an added layer of security, so no worried about someone else accessing your weapon.
GunVault also makes gun locks and accessories.
Gun sales are skyrocketing and these GunVault products would be a shoo-in for holiday sales as you can bet that many shoppers will have them on a gift list for the gun owners they plan to buy presents for. Besides that, many online shoppers will purchase the GunVault products for themselves.
Although there are several online venues that do not allow the sale or dropshipping of firearms, this is not the case if you dropship GunVault products. You are good to go on eBay, Amazon, your won website or which ever online marketplace or venue you choose.
If you want to dropship GunVault products for holiday sales, get started now mapping out your promotions ands holiday marketing campaigns. You might even consider having a contest and giving away a GunVault product as part of your holiday marketing. This is a good time to beef up your opt-in email marketing subscription lists, too, so that you can get the world out to more people about your GunVault products and your contest if you decide to have one.
You can dropship GunVault products for fantastic home business ecommerce holiday sales, so get started now!
Dropshipping is a great home business for retirees!
Many retired people are feeling the pinch of inflation and might find themselves needing to supplement their retirement income. Plus, a lot of retirees find that having so much time on their hands after a lifetime spent being productive is a little too much like stagnating to suit them.
If you are a retiree who is contemplating starting a home business, ecommerce is definitely the way to go and dropshipping takes ecommerce to a whole new level of easy start up and maintenance!
Whatever your reasons for thinking about getting started with a home business, be it boredom or financial necessity, you will find much to recommend a dropship business.
Let’s look at some of the things that make an ecommerce home dropshipping business so attractive to retirees:
- Low start up cost---If you were starting a brick and mortar traditional business, you would need big bucks to get it off the ground. You would have to rent, buy or lease a suitable building, pay utilities and all sorts of insurance, hire a cleaning crew or do the cleaning yourself, etc. etc. It is a daunting prospect and especially in view of the fact that the retail economy---though slowly recovering---is far from booming. E-tail, on the other hand, or online sales, is healthy and getting bigger all the time.
- No need to buy inventory up front---With a traditional commerce business, you would need to buy inventory in order to have something to sell. As you can imagine, this would not be cheap. But with a home dropshipping business, you don’t have to buy any inventory to get started. In fact, you only pay for each product as it is sold and your customer has paid you for it. In essence, you are selling products you don’t have in your possession. If this sounds confusing, read on and all will become clear.
- No hassle or expense of packaging and shipping---Because you don’t have the products you sell in your physical possession, your wholesale dropship product source takes care of all the packing and shipping. Yes! All of it. This leaves you free to do the thing that will make you money---sell, sell, sell! You simply find a reputable wholesale product source, select the items you want to dropship, list them on your website or a venue like eBay or Amazon and you're in business!
- Set your own hours---When you work from home as your own boss with a dropshipping business, you set your own schedule. Want to take off on a pretty afternoon and play a few holes of golf or go fishing or shopping or whatever strikes your fancy? Go! You can make up the time if you need to on a rainy day when you would just as soon stay home.
- And speaking of staying home---When you work from home, you never have to worry about shoveling your car out of several feet of snow to drive to work, or get out in pouring down rain and storms, or fight the crowded commuter system, either. You get to earn the money you need right from the privacy, comfort and security of your own nest. How great is that?
There are many reasons why dropshipping is a great home business for retirees, so get started today---you’ll love it!
If you are looking for a great ecommerce niche for the upcoming holidays, here is an idea for you: Dropship video games for big sales and profits!
If you dropship video games during any time of the year it is a profitable, proven winner of a niche, but this is especially true during the holidays as these products are high on the Holiday Wish List of many people and thus, high on the lists of many who will be buying gifts.
If you are wondering whether or not there is any proof to back up this claim that dropshipping video games is a good idea, check out some of this info from the Entertainment and Software Association:
“No other sector has experienced the same explosive growth as the computer and video game industry. Our creative publishers and talented workforce continue to accelerate advancement and pioneer new products that push boundaries and unlock entertainment experiences. These innovations in turn drive enhanced player connectivity, fuel demand for products, and encourage the progression of an expanding and diversified consumer base.” —Michael D. Gallagher, president and CEO, Entertainment Software Association
Here are some video gamer demographics:
- The average U.S. Household owns at least one dedicated game console, PC or smart phone
- There are an average of two gamers in each game-playing U.S. household
- 51% of U.S. households own a dedicated game console, and those that do own an average of 2
The average age of game players is 30.
Gender of game players:
- Women 18 or older represent a significantly greater portion of the game-playing population (31%) than boys age 17 or younger (19%)
- The average age of the most frequent game purchaser: 35
- Of the most frequent game purchasers, 54% are male and 46% are female
- 43% of game players believe that computer and video games give them the most value for their money, compared with DVDs, music or going out to the movies
What types of video games are being played?
- Strategy 2.3%
- Sport Games 15.3%
- Shooter 21.2%
- Role-Playing 6.5%
- Racing 5.8%
- 1.7%Other Games/Compilations
- 22.3% Action
- 8.3% Adventure
- 0.2% Arcade
- 3.0% Casual
- 0.5% Children's Entertainment
- 8.6% Family Entertainment
Now let’s touch on the most popular (translate that to most sold) video games so far in 2013:
- Crysis 3
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
- Far Cry: Blood Dragon
- Devil May Cry
- Metro: Last Light
- Thomas Was Alone
- Bioshock: Infinite
- Tomb Raider
- Ni No Kumi: Wrath of the White Witch
- The Last of Us
Knowing which video games are red hot will help you know which ones to dropship during the holidays.
If you want to start an ecommerce home business in dropshipping as a full time venture or just want to pick up some extra cash for holiday spending of your own, dropship video games for big sales and profits!
If you want to be successful with a home dropship business, you might appreciate a few tips about how to plan your work and work your plan!
Once you make the break away from a dead end, dreary job that brings you nothing except low pay and high stress in favor of being your own boss and working from home in an ecommerce dropship business, you may be on such a high that you fail to take into consideration that even though it’s the best job you’ve ever had---it is a job, nonetheless.
Being a job, your home dropship business must be approached as a real business venture with a business plan and roadmaps to success.
A business plan is crucial to having a thriving, profitable dropship home business.
So, to make your business the best it can be, develop a sound, well thought out plan and then stick to it for the most part. For the most part meaning that as things go along, you may discover that certain parts of your initial plan don’t work after all, or at least not as well as you thought they would. At this point, you will need to have a backup plan and move on to Plan B.
Your business plan might not be written in stone since you must make adjustments as circumstances dictate, but you should adhere to the bare bones of it as much as possible.
First, sit down and put some thought into exactly what you need from your home dropshipping business. How much money do you want or need to make? How many hours are you willing to work? Where do you want your business to be six months from now? A year from now? Five years from now?
These are things that need to be carefully considered. Once you arrive at your goals and decide how much money you are aiming to make, then start planning how you will meet those objectives short and long range.
For example, if you need to make X amount of profit on each sale, decide which niche product will allow this and then find a wholesale product supplier with true wholesale prices so that you are able to realize the amount of profit you are aiming for.
Now, work out your marketing, promotions and how you will drive traffic to your ecommerce dropship web site or eBay, Amazon or whichever online marketplace you have chosen.
Be realistic with your objectives and your plans. Don’t set your sights too high but don’t set them too low, either. Remember that in many cases throughout life, we get exactly what we bargained on getting. In other words, if you are willing to settle for a paltry profit, that’s all you will get. But, aim a little higher and you’ll get that, too. So, hit a happy medium.
Once you have made a roadmap to success, you will have a track to run on. This will serve you well on the days when your motivation has taken a hike or you feel distracted for one reason or another. With a plan, you can stick to it and muddle along---still making progress and moving forward---until you get your groove back.
To be successful with a home dropship business….plan your work and work your plan!
Would you love to be working from home and wondering if you could make it work for you with the dropshipping business model?
Good news! You can!
There might be a better job somewhere than working from home but if there is, most of those who have their own ecommerce home business might find it hard to believe since they feel they have the closest thing to a 100% perfect way of making a living as exists in the world today.
Ecommerce has changed so many lives for the better. Before the World Wide Web, for instance, mothers who needed to earn an income were faced with the unpalatable choice of leaving their preschool children in day care or with a babysitter and going out to work or being broke. For many of these who were single parents, there really was no choice since no matter how much someone would love to stay home with their kids, someone has to put food on the table and provide shelter, clothing and other necessities of living.
For retired people who want to supplement an income that doesn’t stretch far enough in these days of rampant inflation and rising prices everywhere from the gas pumps to the grocery stores…working from home is a godsend.
Ditto for disabled people and many others who have found to their delight that they can earn a great living or as much extra money as they need right from the comfort and privacy of their own homes.
If working from home and ecommerce are the best things since sliced bread, dropshipping takes it up a notch toward total perfection. Why? Because it is the fastest, least costly and most profitable of any work at home job you could possibly find.
Here are 6 tips to make working from home work for you with dropshipping:
1. Decide on a hot niche, one that will have enough demand to keep you in traffic and sales. You can check out eBay to see which products are popular with a high sell through rate, check keywords of possible niche products in the free Google Keyword Tools to find out how many global searches are performed for it each month, read reviews on Amazon and check out the Amazon Top 100 in each category, as well.
2. Find a reputable wholesale product source that will give you genuine wholesale prices, has high quality products and good business practices such as prompt shipping, sending low inventory notices so you don’t over sell and more.
3. Choose your dropship products and then list them on your website, or the online venue of your choice such as eBay or Amazon.
4. Market your dropship home business. Use social media marketing, email marketing, content marketing, video marketing and more to drive traffic to your web site or listings. Remember, business goes where it’s invited, so invite people to check out your dropship products.
5. Provide great customer service. This is the backbone of any sales enterprise both online and off. Treat people right both before and after the sale and your customers will make the best sales people you could find, plus great brand advocates that send you referrals and new customers.
6. Treat your home dropship business as a business. Yes, it’s pure bliss to be able to work in your pajamas and work your own hours….staying at home when the weather outside is frightful….avoiding the hustle and bustle of a long commute to work and back or spending a small fortune on gas back and forth to your workplace…but it’s still work and you must treat it as a job. You will not be successful working from home if you fail to hold yourself accountable for good work habits.
Use these tips to make working from home work for you with a dropship business!
You can dropship jewelry for big sales during the upcoming holidays!
Jewelry is always a hot niche. In fact, gifts of jewelry are way up there among the list of top most popular gifts. Not just for the holidays, but year round. However, we are going to focus on the area of dropshipping jewelry for the holidays.
First of all, if you have been toiling away at your Daily Grind and wishing you could start up a profitable business from home, you would be hard pressed to find a better and more lucrative niche than jewelry.
Jewelry is a proven winner….a sure thing….a can’t miss niche!
If you choose jewelry as your dropshipping niche, especially during the holidays, you will be getting your ecommerce home dropship business off to a flying start. Just as jewelry is a proven winner as a niche, so is dropshipping as a business model.
Forget having to take out a bank loan to buy inventory. With a home dropship business, you choose the jewelry items you want to sell and then wait to pay for them as each one is sold and your customer has paid you for it. You don’t house or store any inventory. You don’t even have the hassle and expense of shipping your jewelry products because your wholesale dropship product source takes acre of all that for you.
This leaves you free to focus on making sales!
Let’s look at some sales statistics from 2012 and 2013 for global jewelry sales.
Jewelry sales saw double digit growth in 2011 and the trend repeated itself in 2012, according to Euromonitor International, a market research firm that tracks jewelry sales in 32 countries.
According to National Jeweler, the latest data from comScore Inc. shows that U.S. consumers spent 16 percent more when shopping from their desktop computers in the second quarter, the highest percentage increase since the first quarter 2012.
Also according to comScore, consumers in the US spent a total of $49.84 billion in the second quarter of 2013, compared with $43.15 billion in the second quarter of 2012. E-commerce spending accounted for 10% of consumers’ discretionary spending in the period, the highest second quarter share on record to date.
In addition to shopping from their desktop computers, consumers are also buying from their mobile devices. Mobile commerce increased 24% year over year, to reach an impressive $4.7 billion. Apparel and accessories was the most popular mobile commerce category and jewelry falls into the accessories category.
As you can see, the stats are quite encouraging for dropship jewelry sales.
Wondering what sort of jewelry to dropship? Almost any sort of jewelry will be a good seller for you, but to make sure you pick a winner, do some research. For example, browse through the completed eBay listings to see which items of jewelry had a high sell through rate. You can also use the Google Keyword Tool and do a search for various types of jewelry, such as “silver jewelry” or “costume jewelry” or “religious jewelry.” You will get global monthly search number s that will tell you how many searches were performed for a particular jewelry item during one month.
One thing to keep in mind is that jewelry, as a niche, is HUGE.
You might consider drilling down within this extremely broad niche to find and develop a profitable sub niche.
After all, since you don’t have to pay for your dropship items when you start selling them, the sky is the limit as far as how many different types of jewelry you can dropship.
Get started today---dropship jewelry for big holiday sales and kiss that dead end job goodbye!
Would youlike to learn how to use video marketing to grown and build your ecommerce home dropship business?
According to eBiz, among the 15 top most popular websites on the internet today, You Tube is right up there near the top at Number 4. Not bad! When you stop and think about how many sites there are on the gigantic World Wide Web, that is quite an accolade and should provide you with a pretty good idea of just how popular videos really are.
People like to watch videos. It’s just that simple. Marketing videos are tremendously effective if done right and you don’t have to be a Hollywood movie producer to make a great one, either.
Any home video camera, even a digital camera that will record a few minutes of video will do.
Here are few tips on how to use video marketing top grown and build your ecommerce home dropship business.
- Think about your target market and audience before you make your marketing video. What demographic is most likely to be interested in your niche or dropship product/s? The style and theme of your video should be geared toward your audience. For example, if you are dropshopping wheelchair baskets, you don’t want to have hip hop music blaring in the background and someone with full body tattoos and a Mohawk as the star of your production. Why not? Because most older folks who are shopping for a handy little basket for their wheelchair are not going to be into rap or any New Wave, Punk stuff. In fact, they might not even watch it. So, tailor your marketing videos to your audience.
- Don’t make your marketing videos too long. On You Tube, the optimal length of a video is between 60 and 90 seconds. You can go over that time period by a little bit, but not a lot. If you make it drag on too long, viewers lose interest and leave. So, your script must be succinct, to the point and pack a punch with a minimum amount of dialogue and in a short length of time. Be sure to get your primary message in there within the first 15 seconds or so. Now, if you are making a video for your dropshipping website, such as a how-to or product demonstration video, you can make it about 4 minutes more or less.
- Don’t use too much sales hype. Yes, your goal in making marketing videos is to drive traffic and increase your home dropship business sales. But don’t come on like Crazy Eddie the Used Car Salesman. You must walk a fine line between marketing your business and turning viewers off with too much focus on salesy stuff. People respond very well to humor, so if you can make a short, funny marketing video, you might have a winner.
Use those tips on how to use video marketing to grow your ecommerce home dropship business and enjoy all the extra sales and profits those videos generate for you!
Holiday shopping on eBay will be a BIG deal, so you need to ask yourself this question: Is your home dropship
eBay is one of the internet marketplace giants, second only to Amazon. According to eBiz, eBay ranks number 8 among the top 15 websites, with Amazon coming in just above it at number 7. eBay gets an estimated 210 million visits a month.
That’s a lot, but hold on to your hat because during the upcoming holiday season that number will go up---way up. So, any eBay dropship seller needs to get prepared for all of those shoppers and all that extra traffic. If you have been having a sort of blah year to date, the holiday spending spree will offer you a chance to get caught up and boost your bottom line for the year’s sales.
This is unlikely to happen unless you start making preparations for the increased holiday shopping on eBay for 2013.
Here are some things you can do to get your eBay house in order for the holidays:
- Add holiday themed gifts to your line up of dropship products. Since you don’t have to pay for your products up front, it won’t cost you one thin dime to browse your wholesale product source listings and choose some items that will be in demand for the holidays. This includes Halloween and Thanksgiving, by the way, not just Christmas. And then there’s Kwanzaa and Hanukkah to think about.
- Include a calendar in your listings that clearly shows shoppers how many days they have left to purchase your product in order to get delivery before Christmas. Many shoppers procrastinate and being able to see the deadline right in front of them may spur those who tend to put things off into going ahead and buying right then and there.
- Let your listing templates show some holiday spirit. For example, you can do Halloween themed templates, Thanksgiving themed, Christmas themed and New years as well. Festive templates help to get shoppers in the holiday mood.
- Black Friday is not just for brick and mortar stores. You should have your Black Friday specials up by Thanksgiving or even earlier. Don’t forget Cyber Monday, either. This is a big online shopping day that takes place the Monday after Thanksgiving, so plan ahead with your marketing and promotions for this extra traffic and buying day.
- Be sure that your listings and templates are mobile friendly. More shoppers than ever before are predicted to buy from mobile devices this year and you don’t want to miss the boat.
- Consider adding Best Offer to your Fixed Price listings or Buy It Now to your auction listings. A lot of shoppers are not going to want to wait for an auction to end if they see something they like, so give them the option of an on the spot purchase. You may or may not choose to require immediate payment with a Buy It Now purchase, but it isn’t a bad idea.
Use these tips for holiday shopping and selling on eBay to get your home dropship business ready to make those sales!