The Advantages of Dropshipping on Amazon
Anyone who is interested in walking away from a low paying, high stress job in favor of achieving both personal and financial freedom with an ecommerce home business of their own might be interested in finding out about the advantages of dropshipping
Although it is probably true that there is no such thing as a perfect job, being your own boss and working from home comes mighty close. The only regret most people have who opted to drop out of the Rat Race and start a home business is that they didn’t do it sooner.
There are many advantages to dropshipping as a business model and quite a few advantages to dropshipping on Amazon.
Let’s start by taking a quick look at the advantages of an ecommerce dropship home business:
- You won’t have to take out a bank loan for start up costs as it is extremely wallet friendly to get started in your own home dropshipping business since you don’t have many initial expenses.
- You don’t have to buy inventory or house it, since your wholesale product source does this.
- You don’t incur any risk with your inventory as far as being stuck with excess products you can’t move, as you only pay for each one as it sells and your customer has paid you for it.
- You aren’t limited in the number or variety of products you can sell as you would be with a traditional brick and mortar store start up since you don’t pay for them up front.
Those are the basic financial advantages of starting a dropship business; we won’t go into all of the personal advantages and benefits that are yours when you earn your living from the comfort, privacy and security of your own home. Suffice to say that they are plentiful!
Now, moving right along to the advantages of dropshipping on Amazon, here are a few:
- It is a massive, absolutely HUGE online marketplace. In fact, it’s the biggest there is on the World Wide Web. You share the benefits of all that traffic with millions upon millions of shoppers from all around the world moving through the site 24/7.
- As the world’s largest and most successful online marketplace, you reap the benefits of the trust shoppers in general have in Amazon. Trust is a big issue with many online shoppers that worry about buying online and getting ripped off or having their personal and financial data misused. It’s a case of being judged by the company you keep when you dropship on Amazon because the trust shoppers place in the site filters down to you.
- You can open an Amazon Webstore very economically and pay reasonable selling fees on items sold.
If you have been day dreaming of being able to work from home…choosing the hours and says you work….taking vacations and breaks and days off when it suits you instead of marching to the beat of someone else’s drum….reaping the benefits of your hard work yourself instead of lining someone else’s pockets and so on and so forth…..you couldn’t find a better time to get started!
The winter holidays are the biggest shopping days of the year for online shopping. Soon there will be hordes of shoppers converging on the internet to buy gifts for those on their lists. This presents a fantastic opportunity for a wannabe ecommerce entrepreneur.
So, check out the advantages of dropshipping in general and dropshipping on Amazon in particular and start today to build a better tomorrow!