7 Tips for Using Google AdWords to Increase Dropship Sales
Google AdWords can be enormously effective in helping an ecommerce entrepreneur drive traffic and increase dropship business website sales!
However, in order to be most productive and get a high CTR, or Click Through Rate, you should make sure to use AdWords to their best advantage.
Download our FREE information packed whitepaper & learn SEO tips of the pros!
Here are 7 tips for using Google AdWords effectively:
1. Capitalize on capitalization! Capitalizing the first letters if each word in your first line if a PPC ad will make the message carry more weight and get noticed faster. This applies equally well to your URL---capitalize the first letters of each word to attract more attention.
2. Using numbers in the headline of your PPC ad will attract more attention than no numbers. Why? Because according to internet research analysts, people love seeing numbers that tell them exactly how much they will save, for instance. You might say this: Save 25% On All Office Supplies!
3. Bold the most important word or words in your PPC ad headline to capture more viewer attention. For example: Diamond Jewelry On Sale, or Site Wide Free Shipping.
4. Creating a sense of urgency is one of the best ways to improve your Click Through Rate for PPC ads. For example, you might say this in the headline of your ad: Huge Sale on Strollers While Supplies Last. To make this even more effective, bold the last three words as shown.
5. Use punctuation marks to set your PPC ad apart from the rest. For instance, you might say this: A+ Selection Of Bridal Apparel, or #1 Low Prices For Prom Dresses.
6. Don’t forget to mention viewer benefits in your PPC ad. The second line under your headline should clearly and concisely tell online viewers how your product or business can be beneficial to them. For example:
A+ Selection of Bridal Apparel
Save Money On Wedding Gowns & Accessories
Beautiful Bridal Dresses From Top Designers
7. Be sure to mention features beneath benefits, in the third line of your PPC ad. So, first tell viewers what you have, then tell them how your website benefits them, and lastly spell out an important feature.
Using Google AdWords to help build and grow your online dropship business or other ecommerce endeavor is a smart move, and even smarter if you take the time to get the most bang for your buck by composing your PPC ads wisely!
If you liked this article, you may also like this one: 5-Free-Tools-to-Grow-Your-Drop-Ship-Business