7 SEO Tips for Your Ecommerce Dropship Business Website
If you have a dropship business
website or other ecommerce enterprise, SEO is vitally important to your success, so you may be interested in some tips to help you use SEO more effectively.
SEO, or Search Engine Optimization, simply means that you are using tactics and techniques to make it easier---optimizing, in other words---for your dropship business website to be found by the search engines such as Google. Click Here For a FREE Dropship Niche Toolkit!
The higher you can rank in Search Engine Results Pages, the more traffic you will get and hopefully; if you are doing everything else right, the more sales and money you will make.
Here are 7 great SEO tips:
1. First and foremost, have great content. Quality weighs much more heavily with the search engines than quantity, so write good content that isn’t full of misspelled words, grammatical errors or crammed with keywords.
2. Be sure to use your primary keyword or long tailed keyword phrase in the title tags of your web pages. This will help to get your pages picked up by the search engines and as an added bonus it establishes your keyword as the link in the search engine indexes.
3. Always use your keyword in the anchor text of your links. Since links stand out on most of the average web pages, this will give your link test higher priority than other content on the page.
4. Be sure to have a site map. Site maps are favorites of search engines because it makes it easier to find your links. Just a plain HTML site map will do, no need for XML.
5. Have a larger font size for your keywords. The search engines are canny and know that a bigger font usually indicates content that is more important than the other stuff on a web page, so they will be more likely to pick up your keywords if they are in a larger font.
6. Update your pages and content on a frequent and regular basis. Search engines, particularly Google, love fresh, relevant content. So, the more of it you supply, the more favored your dropship business website will be by the search engines.
7. Ask for inbound links! This is too often overlooked by ecommerce entrepreneurs but it is a great way to pump up SEO. There is no big secret to getting inbound links….just ask!
Use these SEO tips to help build your online dropship business!
If you liked this article, you may also like this one:
Survive the Recession with a Home Dropshipping Business!