Ecommerce Dropship News: 5 Tips for Holiday eMail Marketing
Hopefully, if you have a home dropship
business or other ecommerce enterprise, you are gearing up for the holiday season and including email marketing in your push to get your share of the increased traffic and sales on the World Wide Web.
While email marketing is a great way to build your ecommerce dropship business year round, if you focus on holiday marketing specifically during this prelude to the winter holidays, you can reap the benefits of the crowds of shoppers and flurry of e-tail buying.Click Here For a FREE eMail Marketing E-Book!
Here are 5 tips to help your dropship business marketing emails during the holiday season:
1. Target your marketing emails based on past buying behavior of customers on your opt-in list. For example, if you sell pet supplies and you have customers who bought holiday pet stockings last season, send these buyers emails relating to pet stockings. It’s okay to mention other promotions and holiday specials, as well, but be sure to shine the spotlight on items they have purchased in the past.
2. Be festive! Dress up your holiday marketing emails with a festive holiday theme. This accomplishes a couple of things: it immediately tells recipients that your email pertains to the holidays, plus it helps to put people in a holiday mood.
3. Consult the Ghost of Christmas Past. In other words, look at your sales and marketing stats for the holidays of yesteryear. Notice which promotions and specials seemed to generate the most sales and which basically fizzled. Check to see which of your holiday marketing emails got the best response and use the ones that performed the best as a sort of template for this year’s batch. If something works---stick with it!
4. Stay consistent with your promotions straight across the board. This means that your email marketing should correspond with your marketing and promotions on all of the social sites you frequent such as Twitter and Facebook, as well as your website and other platforms.
5. If you don’t already have a holiday email marketing campaign all mapped out, do so without further delay! The time will get away from you before you know it and the window of opportunity to make the most of holiday sales will close before you even get started.
Use these holiday email marketing tips for your dropship home business and watch your bottom line increase!
If you liked this article, you may also like this one: The Benefits of Twitter for Your eCommerce Dropship Business Blog