Dropship Wholesalers: What to Look for in a Product Source
Anyone thinking of starting a home business in online dropshipping sales might be appreciative of a few simple but effective tips in how to find reputable dropship
wholesalers.Click Here for a FREE Dropship E-Book!
Home businesses are booming, and with good reason! As thousands upon thousands of people have lost jobs during the past few years of an international economic recession, many of these displaced workers have turned to a home business to stay afloat and keep the bills paid. A lot of these hardy entrepreneurs made a startling and delightful discovery: Having a home business and being your own boss is fantastic! The benefits are numerous and the rewards are bountiful.
In fact, most people who have launched home businesses and were willing to do what needed to be done in order to be successful report that for the first time ever they’re not only making a living but making a life in the process. Hard to put a price tag on that!
In all of the online home businesses, dropshipping stands head and shoulders above the rest because:
- It’s fast and easy to get started and get money coming in
- It doesn’t require a large start up capital
- It’s extremely user friendly to set up and maintain because you are able to focus on selling as your product source takes care of packaging and shipping
- It’s a business that enables you to basically write your own paycheck and many dropship sellers are raking in six figure incomes
But, how do you know which dropship wholesalers are on the up and up….and which aren’t?
First of all, let’s stress the importance of making sure you select a reputable dropship product source with true wholesale prices. Many who claim to be dropship wholesalers are in fact retailers and in many cases, you could go to your neighborhood Wally World and match or beat their prices. For obvious reasons, if you buy retail and sell retail you are not going to make a profit; or not enough of a profit to make your home business viable, anyhow.
So, it is imperative that you choose a good wholesale dropship product source that does these things:
- Gives you real wholesale prices on every item
- Has a wide selection of high quality items
- Sends you low inventory and out of stock notices so that you don’t oversell
- Ships your items promptly, securely packaged, and provides tracking info
- Is there to answer questions or address problems you might have
- Has great educational resources to help you learn the ins and outs of building a profitable dropship home business from the ground up
- Provides website integration with auction giant eBay, ProStores and more
- Is a member in good standing of the Better Business Bureau
- Provides contact info on the website
Drop Ship Access covers every one of the prerequisites for a good, reputable product source and they have a Low Price Guarantee that tells you they belong in the bona fide list of true dropship wholesalers. Check out the almost 2 million high quality, name brand products available for you to start selling today from Drop Ship Access!
If you liked this article, you may also like this one:
eBay Dropship Sales Alternatives: Get Started Selling on Amazon