Dropship Home Business Tips: How to Get Repeat eBay Customers
If you have a dropship
home business and are an eBay seller, you might be appreciative of a few tips to help you get repeat customers.Click Here For a FREE eBay Sellers E-Book!
While there is no doubt that eBay can be dangerous waters to navigate for sellers, the fact remains that it is one of the two giant marketplaces on the internet, with Amazon being the other. A tremendous amount of traffic from every part of the globe flows through eBay 24/7. Many ecommerce entrepreneurs set up their own websites and are quite successful. However, it takes work and time plus a lot of advertising and marketing to build up a goodly amount of traffic on a private website. Even then, it will not come close to the traffic on eBay, so that is the strongest selling point for selling on eBay.
Building Repeat Customers on eBay
Building repeat customers, regardless of what type of ecommerce home business you have---dropshipping or otherwise---is one of the smartest things you can possibly do if you want to be successful. To paraphrase a famous old poem:
“New customers are silver, but the old ones are gold.”
Repeat customers are indeed worth their weight in gold. Why? Because you don’t have to spend money on marketing and advertising to acquire them since you already have them. Besides that, your old faithful repeat customers are some of the best word of mouth advertising and brand advocates you could have for your dropship home business and sales on eBay. They can send a lot of customers your way!
Here are some tips for building a repeat customer base for your dropship sales on eBay:
- Provide excellent customer service before and after the sale.
- Ship promptly and provide tracking or Delivery Confirmation info.
- Be a great communicator. If a buyer or potential buyer has questions or problems---address them promptly.
- Provide a bonus of some sort to reward buyers for repeat purchases. You don’t have to give away the store, but do give them something to show your appreciation for their continued patronage.
- Be sure to try and sign up as many buyers or prospective customers as you can for your eBay store newsletter and update it weekly.
- Be scrupulously honest in your descriptions and post clear photos of the dropshipping products you are selling.
If you follow these guidelines, you will steadily build a strong repeat customer base as a dropship seller on eBay!
You need high quality products to be a successful eBay seller, and Drop Ship Access has almost 2 million premium, brand name products available for you to start selling now! Check it out today and get started as a successful eBay customer with plenty of repeat customers!
If you liked this article. you may like this one, also: 3D Cart: The Easy Way to Start-Up an eCommerce Dropship Business