Work from Home: Dropship Health & Nutritional Supplements
If you want to work from home and are scouting around for a great niche with the potential for plenty of sales and profits, here is an idea for you: Dropship
health and nutritional supplements.
If you’re even considering a home business online, you’re on the right track!
More and more people just like you are discovering the world of opportunity that awaits you with ecommerce and selling products online. Plus, it isn’t only ecommerce entrepreneurs that are finding out what a great marketplace is available with the World Wide Web…..so are consumers!
Internet shopping is going up, up, up!
Online sales analysts are predicting that the number of consumers who choose to do the bulk of their shopping online will steadily continue to rise as more people find out how easy and convenient it is compared to buying in traditional brick and mortar stores.
However, in order to be successful with an online home business, it is essential that you choose a niche wisely. You need a niche for your dropshipping business that offers a product or products that are in demand---enough of a demand to assure you of a steady stream of traffic and customers.
A niche with a global demand is even better. This brings us to the niche of dropship health and nutritional supplements.Health and Nutritional Supplements
If you dropship health and nutritional supplements, you will have a niche that is rich in opportunity! Why? Because these products are HOT and getting hotter all the time!
What makes health and nutritional supplements such a hungry niche, overflowing with potential customers? There are several reasons:
- One of the big reasons why health and nutritional supplements are such good sellers is that very few modern people eat balanced diets in these days of fast food and prepackaged meals. They take supplements to make up for the deficiency in vitamins and minerals they aren’t getting from food.
- Another reason is for sports and bodybuilders. A lot of athletes and serious bodybuilders take health and nutritional supplements to help them add muscle and bone mass.
- Then there are those with chronic illnesses who take health and nutritional supplements to help their bodies get optimum nutrition and all of the vitamins and minerals needed for good health and to fight disease.
Here are some encouraging stats from the Nutrition Business Journal:
- The sales of vitamins and dietary supplements grew 9.2 percent to $3 billion in 2010 in the food, drug and mass merchandisers (FDM) channel and 4.2 percent in the natural channel reaching $750 million.
- The sales of sports nutrition supplements grew 22 percent in 2010 reaching $3.6 million in the natural channel.
Here is some more interesting info from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's National Center for Health Statistics:
- There has been a 26% increase in the use of dietary supplements since 1994.
Trendwatch 2011, presented by SPINS, which is a market research company in Illinois, has predicted that vitamin and supplement products that are geared toward boosting immunity will continue to increase in sales, especially ingredients such as medicinal mushrooms, echinacea, astragalus, and prebiotic and probiotic foods.
It’s clear that this is a hot niche and one with tremendous potential for a home business! Dropship health and nutritional supplements from home and start living the good life!