Become a Dropship Affiliate and Monetize Your Website!
If you are looking for ways to pick up some easy money from your blog or other site, you can become a dropship
affiliate and monetize your website!
Even though the costs of maintaining a website are relatively low for many people, there are some expenses involved. Becoming a dropship affiliate can help defray those expenses---and more.
If you aren’t particularly concerned about making money to help cover the expense of your website, you may be interested in building a steady, almost effortless stream of extra income.
Affiliate programs are a way to do this!What is an Affiliate?
You might have heard the term “affiliate’ but be basically clueless about what it is and what is entailed in becoming one. Here, in a nutshell, is a great explanation of affiliate marketing; direct from that handy free internet encyclopedia: Wikipedia:“Affiliate marketing is a type of performance based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought about by the affiliate's own marketing efforts. The industry has four core players: the merchant (also known as 'retailer' or 'brand'), the network (that contains offers for the affiliate to choose from and also takes care of the payments), the publisher (also known as 'the affiliate'), and the customer. The market has grown in complexity to warrant a secondary tier of players, including affiliate management agencies, super-affiliates and specialized third party vendors.”
For example, let’s say that you enter into an affiliate program with a dropship website such as Drop Ship Access.
You would imbed a widget or link to their website on your own website and for every referral that becomes a Drop Ship Access customer; you are paid a sum of money.
Easy as pie!How Affiliate Payment Works
This is where being an affiliate can get dicey.
You need to do your homework before becoming an affiliate for any merchant or website and make sure to read the fine print in the agreement before you dive in head first.
Some companies that solicit affiliates have fine print that, under close scrutiny, reveals that your chances of making any real money are slim to none. You also need to be wary about payment arrangements and only deal with a reputable company that is up front and open, with very clear payment terms.The Drop Ship Access Affiliate Program
Here are some details about the Drop Ship Affiliate program, straight from the website:
“Earning money has never been easier! Our affiliate program is the simple money-making solution you have been looking for.
- $73.75 per Advanced Subscriber - Receive commission on every referral that becomes a paying member
- $173.75 per Enterprise Subscriber - Receive commission on every referral that becomes a paying subscriber for the Enterprise plan!
- 2nd Tier Commission - Receive $29.50 for advanced subscriber, $69.50 for enterprise commission on sales made by Affiliates you've referred through your affiliate link!
- Timely Payments - Drop Ship Access will pay you your commissions during on the 15th day of the month following your referred sale.
- 6-month cookie - If you send a customer to our website and they don't sign up right away, don't worry! If they get our newsletter emails and eventually sign up (even up to 6 months later) you'll still get credit for them!”
If you want to learn more about the Drop Ship Access affiliate program, check out these FAQs
You can become a dropship affiliate and monetize your website, so start today and get that money rolling in!