Wholesale Dropship Product Source for eBay: You Sell They Ship!
You can work from home, earning a nice income, if you find a good wholesale dropship product source for eBay--you sell, they ship!
Ask several non-dropship eBay sellers about shipping and you’ll probably get the same answer from all of them: it’s a bummer. Shipping is time consuming, labor intensive and costly. Here are some of the expenses involved:
- Plastic bags for items
- Packaging tape
- Shipping labels
- Internet postage service fee
- Standing in line at the post office if you don’t do the above
- Time spent pulling from inventory
- Time spent preparing for packaging and shipping
- Time spent packaging
- And more
No wonder nobody really likes shipping. But, when you find a reputable wholesale dropship product source for eBay…you sell, they ship. It’s just that simple!
Think of all the time and money that you would be saving! That time could be better spent on listing more items to sell, providing extraordinary customer service, tweaking your keywords and SEO, creating a killer marketing email or any number of other things that would ultimately make you money instead of cost you money.
When you are able to turn over the shipping to your product supplier, you are free to do the thing that will net you profits---sell, sell, sell.
The dropship business model is one that is totally unique in that you never have the items you are selling in your possession. Your dropship wholesale product source houses the inventory. You don’t even have to pay for it up front! Instead, you pay your product supplier as each item is sold and your buyer has paid you for it, including the shipping cost.
At that point, all you have to do is notify your wholesale product source of the sale and provide all of the pertinent info such as the buyer’s name, address, etc. and then pay for the product.
Honestly, could it get any easier?
You may run across some gloom and doom stuff about how it’s impossible to successfully dropship on eBay. Don’t believe it. It’s not only possible, but in fact it is being done---quite successfully---every day by a large number of eBay sellers.
There are a few basic things to keep in mind if you want to be a successful eBay dropshipper:
- Be sure to choose a wholesale dropship product source for eBay wisely. They need to have high quality products, brand names if possible, and a great selection so that you have many choices of what to sell.
- Be sure that the product supplier will send you low inventory notices to prevent you from overselling. You don’t want to do this because it means you would have to cancel a sale and a lot of customers get really snarky about this. Your feedback would suffer and you might find yourself suspended from selling because of it, which would be a bad thing.
- Be sure to be upfront with buyers about the expected time for delivery. It isn’t necessary to lay it all out there and tell them you’re dropshipping. But don’t mislead them with unrealistic delivery times, either. Most people are fine with a bit of a wait as long as they were forewarned. It’s when you fib and tell them to expect it in a couple of days and they don’t receive their item for a week or more that the trouble starts.
If you observe those practices, you can find a wholesale product dropship source for eBay: you sell, they ship---and have a lucrative thriving home ecommerce business!