MagentoGo: Great Add-On to Your eBay Dropship Business
If you have an eBay dropship
business and have been thinking about branching out a bit, you may want to consider MagentoGo.
MagentoGo is a fantastic go-with for eBay dropship sellers and is extremely easy to set up, so you can have it up and running in a jiffy!
What exactly is MagentoGo?
Here is some info directly from the MagentoGo website:
- Your Own Store---A turnkey hosted online store solution with all the tools and support you need to succeed.
- eBay Storefronts---Keep your eBay storefront and expand your presence across all 23 eBay marketplaces.
- Integrated Control Panel---Manage your eBay listings, align inventory and sync eBay orders with your Magento Go store.
MagentoGo says it is the “hosted online store platform for small merchants with big ambition.” That might sound really good to you if you are already successful as an eBay dropshipper and want to expand your success.
MagentoGo offers these benefits:
- Turnkey ecommerce service with everything you need to build and maintain your very own ecommerce store.
- Powerful marketing and SEO means that you can find and convert more buyers with the MagentoGo powerful marketing tools.
- 24/7 support, so that you can get help in a hurry if and when you need it.
- A flexible design so that you can create a beautiful online store.
- Paypal is built-in, so you can accept credit cards and Paypal, which is a huge help.
- Lots of third party apps and extensions are available for MagentoGo to let you expand and customize.
You can actually manage your eBay listings from within MagentoGo!
From within your MagentoGo control panel, you can manage your eBay products, pricing and listings. It has automatic inventory syncing, too, which is a tremendous help. You can manage one inventory across both channels---eBay and MagentoGo---with automatic stock availability updates.
You can also import your eBay transaction into MagentoGo, allowing seamless order management and excellent customer service.
There are several MagentoGo plans available, so you can find one to suit your budget. The plans start at $15 per month, going up to $125 per month. For most home business people with a dropshipping business, the lowest price MagentoGo may well be just what you need.
There are no set up or transaction fees, you can use your own custom domain name, a complete set of features is included in every plan, and technical support is available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch and Portuguese.
MagentoGo offers a FREE 30 day trial, so you can try before you buy!
You don’t even have to use a credit card to start your free trial and at the end of the 30 days, if you’re happy with MagentoGo, you can simply convert your trial plan into a regular plan.
You should be aware that MagentoGo doesn’t include credit card processing, but they support a number of credit cards. So, you can easily get set up to accept the credit cards of your choice.
You don’t have to sign a contract. All plans are on a month to month basis. You can change plans whenever you like.
If you would like to expand your eBay dropship business, check out MagentoGo!