Want a Hot Home Business Niche? Dropship Case Logic Products!
If you want a hot home business niche, dropship
Case Logic products for plenty of traffic and sales!
Every aspiring ecommerce entrepreneur wants to make money. In fact, the majority of people who start up home dropshipping businesses not only want to make money, they need to make money in order to pay bills, buy groceries and buy all of the other 1,001 necessary things in life.
So, if you want to be able to earn a comfortable living working from home, you should do some research and choose a dropship niche that will provide you with a steady, global demand of consumers who want and/or need your products.
Case Logic products fit the bill and meet all of the requirements you’re looking for in a dropship niche!
What are Case Logic Products?
Case Logic is an internationally acclaimed brand name established in 1984, in Boulder, Colorado. They manufacture cases for various things, including:
- GPS Units
- And More
Can you imagine the potential in this niche? Let’s face it, we live in a progressively techie world with most people living in civilized part of the world using some sort of electronic device.
Global sales for all of these techie and mobile toys are astronomical and growing by leaps and bounds! Here are some stats from 2011 that should give you an idea of just how popular mobile devices really are:
- At the end of 2011, there were 6 billion mobile subscriptions, estimates The International Telecommunication Union. (2011). That is equivalent to 87 percent of the world population. And is a huge increase from 5.4 billion in 2010 and 4.7 billion mobile subscriptions in 2009.
- Mobile subscribers in the developed world has reached saturation point with at least one cell phone subscription per person. This means market growth is being driven by demand developing world, led by rapid mobile adoption in China and India, the world's most populous nations.
- At the end of 2011 there were 4.5 billion mobile subscriptions in the developing world (76 percent of global subscriptions). Mobile penetration in the developing world now is 79 percent, with Africa being the lowest region worldwide at 53 percent.
- Portio Research – in the excellent free Mobile Factbook 2012 predicts that mobile subscribers worldwide will reach 6.5 billion by the end of 2012, 6.9 billion by the end of 2013 and 8 billion by the end of 2016.
- Portio research estimates that Asia Pacific’s share of the mobile subscribers will rise from 50.7 percent in 2011 to 54.9 percent in 2016. By 2016 Africa and Middle East will overtake Europe as the second largest region for mobile subscribers Africa.
Remember, those stats are for mobile devices only! If you dropship Case Logic products, you will have many more products to offer, such as laptop cases and camera cases, luggage and other things from the list above.
This is a broad and exceedingly lucrative niche for a home dropship business! Dropship Case Logic products and start making a nice living working from home!