7 Ways to Increase Traffic & Sell More Dropshipping Products
If you have been dabbling in ecommerce for long, you have surely already learned the necessity of a strong traffic flow and might appreciate 7 ways to increase traffic and sell more of your dropshipping
products in the process!
More traffic means more sales and more sales add up to more money for you, so anything you can do to drive traffic---which is the lifeblood of your business---will boost your bottom line.
Here are 7 ways to boost traffic and sell more dropshipping products:
1. Take advantage of the power of social media. Social media marketing can be enormously effective for ecommerce and best of all, you can probably do it yourself, which makes it FREE. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, even LinkedIn are all social sites worth cultivating to help increase traffic and sell more dropshipping products.
2. Use best practices SEO. Google still places tremendous weight upon good SEO, so don’t count it out as a way to boost traffic and sales! Make sure your image alt tags all use good SEO, as well as your page titles, product descriptions…the whole enchilada. The better your SEO, the higher you will be ranked in the search engine results pages. This translates to more traffic and provided you aren’t dropping the ball on conversion….more sales of your dropship products.
3. Use email marketing. Email marketing is a great way to boost traffic and sales. If you can write your marketing emails yourself, so much the better. But, even if you have to hire someone to compose them, you will still come out money ahead due to all the extra traffic and sales they generate. Plan your marketing emails in advance whenever possible. For example, your marketing emails for the holidays should be mapped out well in advance.
4. Make some marketing videos. According to internet research, online viewers love videos. You don’t have to be a Hollywood producer or hire an all star cast of professional actors and actresses. Just come up with a good how-to or informational video and use any decent home video camera to film it. You don’t have to be all grim and sober-sides. In face, most viewers prefer a marketing video with some humor injected. In fact, a video with a funny slant is prime to go viral.
5. Have a dropshipping business blog. A blog is a fantastic way to increase traffic and sell more dropshipping products. Do post frequently with fresh, relevant content. Try to offer something of value to readers instead of inundating them with tons of sales hype. Be sure and link your dropship business blog to your social media pages.
6. Give freebies. People in general adore getting something for nothing. Make it something of value and you can greatly boost your traffic and sell more dropshipping products. You might consider giving a free ebook in return for opting in to your marketing email list, or for visiting your site.
7. While it isn’t free, Google Pay Per Click is a wonderful and quick way to drive traffic and sell more dropshipping products. Set a budget and work within it. You should get enough money in extra sales to make the PPC campaign pay for itself.
Use these 7 ways to increase traffic and sell more dropshipping products!