Make Money From Home With Cell Phone Dropshipping
Did you know that you can make money working from home with an ecommerce business in cell phone dropshipping
You can! Ecommerce success depends largely on having a good niche with a goodly consumer demand and cell phones provide that with a plus! The number of people world wide who use cell phones has grown to astronomical figures and just keeps on growing. This creates an excellent niche and a huge target market of global consumers for an enterprising ecommerce entrepreneur.
According to Digital For Real Life, the stats about mobile phone usage are quite encouraging for anyone who is thinking about this niche for a dropshipping business.
- Of the 7 billion plus people inhabiting the planet, 5.1 billion own a cell phone and only 4.2 billion own a toothbrush. (Easy to see where priorities lie, isn’t it?)
- In some countries, there are more mobile subscribers than there are people. (Huh?)
- It takes 90 minutes for the average person to respond to an email. It takes 90 seconds for the average person to respond to a text.
- Mobile coupons get 10 times the redemption rates as traditional coupons.
- 70% of all mobile searches result in action within an hour.
There are more mobile phones on the planet than there are televisions.
- 91% of all United States citizens have their cell phones within reach 24/7.
- Four out of five teens carry a mobile device and 57% view this as they key to their social life.
Wow! Those are some pretty amazing stats and you should be thoroughly convinced by now that cell phone dropshipping is rich in potential for anyone who wants to make money from home with ecommerce.
Here are some more very interesting factoids from the Pew Internet Research Group:
As of May 2013:
- 91% of American adults have a cell phone
- 56% of American adults have a smartphone
- 28% of cell owners own an Android; 25% own an iPhone; 4% own a Blackberry
- 34% of American adults own a tablet computer
- 67% of cell owners find themselves checking their phone for messages, alerts, or calls — even when they don’t notice their phone ringing or vibrating.
- 44% of cell owners have slept with their phone next to their bed because they wanted to make sure they didn’t miss any calls, text messages, or other updates during the night.
- 29% of cell owners describe their cell phone as “something they can’t imagine living without."
Also, based on Pew Internet Research, people don’t just use their cell phones for talking. Here are some of the activities cell phones are used for:
The % of cell phone owners who use their cell phone to…
- Take a picture: 82
- Send or receive text messages: 80
- Access the internet: 56
- Send or receive email: 50
- Record Video: 44
- Download Apps: 43
- Look for health or medical information online: 31
- Check bank account balance or do any online banking: 29
But there’s more!
An April 2012 survey finds that some 70% of all cell phone owners and 86% of smartphone owners have used their phones in the previous 30 days to perform at least one of the following activities:
- Coordinate a meeting or get-together -- 41% of cell phone owners have done this in the past 30 days.
- Solve an unexpected problem that they or someone else had encountered -- 35% have used their phones to do this in the past 30 days.
- Decide whether to visit a business, such as a restaurant -- 30% have used their phone to do this in the past 30 days.
- Find information to help settle an argument they were having -- 27% have used their phone to get information for that reason in the past 30 days.
- Look up a score of a sporting event -- 23% have used their phone to do that in the past 30 days.
- Get up-to-the-minute traffic or public transit information to find the fastest way to get somewhere -- 20% have used their phone to get that kind of information in the past 30 days.
- Get help in an emergency situation -- 19% have used their phone to do that in the past 30 days.
During the 2012 holiday season:
- 46% of cell owners used their phone to call a friend while they were in a store for advice about a purchase they were considering making
- 28% of cell owners used their phone to look up reviews of a product online while they were in a store
- 27% of adult cell owners used their phones to look up the price of a product online while they were in a store, to see if they could get a better price somewhere else
Clearly, if you want to work from home and have the personal and financial freedom that comes from being your own boss with your own business, cell phone dropshipping is a GREAT niche, so check it out today and start making money!