How to Set Up Dropship eBay Auctions
Anyone who wants to start a home business in ecommerce might be wondering how to set up dropship
Well, good news! It’s easy!
In fact, it’s so low cost, fast and easy to start up a home dropship business and get your products listed on eBay---making sales and money---that you will be pleasantly surprised if you envisioned some long, drawn out, expensive and complicated process.
First of all, if you are just starting out in a home dropshipping business, eBay is an excellent choice for a marketplace to sell your products. It has a tremendous volume of global traffic 24/7 and is well known in most parts of the civilized world. For your purposes, the civilized world is all you’re concerned about since people living in uncivilized parts of the world probably don’t have access to computers and can’t buy from you anyway.
When you set up dropship eBay auctions, you get the benefits of eBay’s name and all that traffic, something you couldn’t possibly hope to match when you are first starting out. Well, actually, it’s unlikely you could ever match the amount of traffic eBay has, but at some point down the road, you might want to look at setting up your own web site and using eBay to drive traffic to your site to vice versa---use your web site to help drive traffic to your eBay dropship listings.
Here are the steps you will need to take, in order, to set up dropship eBay auctions:
- If you don’t already have one, set up an eBay seller’s account, as well as a Paypal account.
- Next, decide on a niche. Do your homework and find one in high demand, at least high enough to keep you in potential customers.
- After choosing a niche, research to find out what the average retail selling price is for your niche product/s. If you don’t know how much you can reasonably expect to get for the dropship items you sell, you won’t have any idea how much you can afford to pay them for resale.
- Once you have a good ballpark idea of the price your dropship products should fetch, find a reputable wholesale product source who stocks the product at genuine wholesale prices.
- Now, you have decided on a niche, researched the selling price, find a wholesale dropship product supplier to deal with and you’re ready to import those products to eBay with just a few clicks of your mouse. Your product source will have descriptions and images, ready for you to simply point and click to list in eBay.
That’s it! You’re finished! Your dropship products are listed on eBay and you are ready to start making sales and money.