Anyone who is interested in walking away from a low paying, high stress job in favor of achieving both personal and financial freedom with an ecommerce home business of their own might be interested in finding out about the advantages of dropshipping
Although it is probably true that there is no such thing as a perfect job, being your own boss and working from home comes mighty close. The only regret most people have who opted to drop out of the Rat Race and start a home business is that they didn’t do it sooner.
There are many advantages to dropshipping as a business model and quite a few advantages to dropshipping on Amazon.
Let’s start by taking a quick look at the advantages of an ecommerce dropship home business:
- You won’t have to take out a bank loan for start up costs as it is extremely wallet friendly to get started in your own home dropshipping business since you don’t have many initial expenses.
- You don’t have to buy inventory or house it, since your wholesale product source does this.
- You don’t incur any risk with your inventory as far as being stuck with excess products you can’t move, as you only pay for each one as it sells and your customer has paid you for it.
- You aren’t limited in the number or variety of products you can sell as you would be with a traditional brick and mortar store start up since you don’t pay for them up front.
Those are the basic financial advantages of starting a dropship business; we won’t go into all of the personal advantages and benefits that are yours when you earn your living from the comfort, privacy and security of your own home. Suffice to say that they are plentiful!
Now, moving right along to the advantages of dropshipping on Amazon, here are a few:
- It is a massive, absolutely HUGE online marketplace. In fact, it’s the biggest there is on the World Wide Web. You share the benefits of all that traffic with millions upon millions of shoppers from all around the world moving through the site 24/7.
- As the world’s largest and most successful online marketplace, you reap the benefits of the trust shoppers in general have in Amazon. Trust is a big issue with many online shoppers that worry about buying online and getting ripped off or having their personal and financial data misused. It’s a case of being judged by the company you keep when you dropship on Amazon because the trust shoppers place in the site filters down to you.
- You can open an Amazon Webstore very economically and pay reasonable selling fees on items sold.
If you have been day dreaming of being able to work from home…choosing the hours and says you work….taking vacations and breaks and days off when it suits you instead of marching to the beat of someone else’s drum….reaping the benefits of your hard work yourself instead of lining someone else’s pockets and so on and so forth…..you couldn’t find a better time to get started!
The winter holidays are the biggest shopping days of the year for online shopping. Soon there will be hordes of shoppers converging on the internet to buy gifts for those on their lists. This presents a fantastic opportunity for a wannabe ecommerce entrepreneur.
So, check out the advantages of dropshipping in general and dropshipping on Amazon in particular and start today to build a better tomorrow!
Did you know that Amazon Webstores offers a fast and easy way to have a profitable home business for dropshippers
It’s a fact!
Amazon is, of course, an absolutely mammoth online marketplace and one that millions of people flow through every single day from all around the world. If it’s traffic you want, it’s traffic you’ll get with an Amazon webstore.
You might be wondering which would be better if you are just starting out in ecommerce with a home dropship business: Amazon or your own website.
The truth is that in almost all instances, an ecommerce newbie would be well advised to steer away from starting up their own website and opt instead for selling on a huge venue such as Amazon. Why? Because you could not possibly hope to attract the huge volume of traffic that Amazon gets and without traffic, you won’t make sales. It’s just that simple.
After you have been in business a while and built up a good, strong repeat customer base and have learned the ropes of marketing, social media, SEO and all the other things that go into having a profitable ecommerce business---you can consider your own website if you feel so inclined. But initially, Amazon Webstores will suit your purposes admirably.About Amazon Web stores & Dropshippers
So, what exactly is an Amazon Webstore and how do you go about opening one for dropshippers?
Well, for starters, a webstore for drop shippers is opened and run no differently than any other webstore, unless you use Fulfillment by Amazon; which you won’t be. So, moving right along, here is a good explanation and definition of what Amazon Webstores do and what they are, straight from the horse’s mouth…the horse, in this case, being Amazon:
“Amazon Webstore is a stand-alone eCommerce platform that integrates seamlessly with the entire Amazon Services portfolio to provide a complete set of eCommerce features and functionality in a single solution. Use Fulfillment by Amazon to provide your customers with a world-class shipping experience, offer Amazon Prime shipping, or advertise your products using Amazon Product Ads—you choose where to focus your efforts and resources and where to let Amazon's suite of cost-effective services do the work for you.
Time is of the essence whether you're launching your primary store or a secondary site to target new customers or capitalize on new channel opportunities. And it never makes sense just to throw money at a project. That's why Amazon Webstore offers:
- No need to install, host, manage, and pay for the infrastructure
- Customizable templates and widgets
- No need to set up a separate merchant account
- No additional fees for adding additional products or handling traffic spikes
- No long-term commitment required
With Amazon Webstore, all the following key eCommerce functionalities are built in, meaning your site can get off the ground quickly without having to cobble together a variety of different software vendors. This includes:
- Pre-built site templates and widgets
- Full checkout process
- Payment processing
- Order and inventory management tools
- SEO and traffic-driving tools
- Advanced merchandising features
- Fraud prevention
- APIs for custom functionality
- Site Hosting
Amazon Webstore also integrates seamlessly with the other Amazon Services products, including:
- Selling on Amazon
- Fulfillment by Amazon
- Amazon Product Ads
- Amazon Prime “
As you can see, this is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who wants to drop out of the Rat Race and work from home!
Is it expensive for drop shippers to get started with Amazon Webstores?
Not at all. Read on to find out how inexpensively, quickly and easily you can get up and running, making sales and profits on Amazon.
Amazon Webstore has no setup costs, and no long-term contracts—you can cancel your account at any time, removing a common business risk from launching a new eCommerce venture or microsite. In fact, you can try it for a month free!
If you have dreamed of breaking away from your dreary job and starting your own business that would provide you with true personal and financial freedom, check out Amazon Webstores and join the dropshippers
who are living the Good Life thanks to this opportunity!
If you are tired of trudging to a job that makes you miserable --- day after day, week after week, year after year --- and would love to have a profitable home business, learn how to dropship with Amazon and you can soon kiss that dead end job goodbye!
Dropshipping with Amazon is much easier than going it on your own, especially when you are first getting your feet wet in ecommerce. If you try to fly solo right off the bat with your own website, you will be incurring a ton of work and cannot hope to get the sort of massive global traffic that flows through Amazon 24/7.
This is not to say that having your own website for a dropshipping business would never be a good idea, but for most beginning ecommerce entrepreneurs, it is more than a little overwhelming.
When you dropship with Amazon, you get the benefit of the millions of visitors through the site, plus the fame of the Amazon name. The fact is that most people in the civilized world have at least heard of Amazon. When you dropship with Amazon, you get the benefit of the site’s popularity and as an added bonus, acquire the trust that online shoppers associate with this giant marketplace.
Trust is a crucial issue with ecommerce. One of the biggest obstacles you will face with dropshipping or nay kind of online sales is overcoming the doubt and lack of trust many shoppers feel in buying from a merchant online. But, when you dropship with Amazon, a site well known for putting customer satisfaction first, the trust people feel for the site will rub off on you simply because you are a part of it.
Here are some things you will need to do in order to dropship with Amazon and start a profitable home business.
- Set up a seller’s account. You can have an Individual Seller Account or a Professional Account. You would probably be happier with the Professional Account because you will be hopefully be making lots of sales. With the Individual Account, you will pay $0.99 per item sold, plus other selling fees. With a Professional Account, you pay $39.99 a month plus other selling fees. You can see where it would probably benefit you to go for the Professional Account.
This is what you will need to set up the seller’s account:
- Your business name, address, and contact information
- An internationally-chargeable credit card with valid billing address
- A phone number where you can be reached during this registration process
- Your tax identity information
You can sell in more than 20 categories for an Individual Account or 10 more with approval from Amazon with a Professional Account. Before choosing a niche or product to dropship, be sure it is included in one of the categories Amazon will accept!
The other fees you will pay are based on the category you are selling in, which is something else you may want to take into consideration before deciding on a niche.
Once you have done all the above and found a reputable wholesale dropship product source, you’re ready to dropship with Amazon and have your very own home business!
Would you like to know 3 great ways to boost the conversion rate in your home dropship
Sure you would!
After all, the higher your conversion rate, the higher your income. So, anything you can do to increase conversion and make more sales means more money in your pocket.
First of all, what exactly is a conversion rate?
You may be new to ecommerce and have heard the term “conversion rate” bandied about but be vague as to what it means. Here is a brief but accurate definition of a conversion rate, straight from trusty Wikipedia:
“In internet marketing, the conversion rate is the proportion of visitors to a website who take action to go beyond a casual content view or website visit, as a result of subtle or direct requests from marketers, advertisers, and content creators.”
In other words, in terms of your dropshipping sales, your conversion rate would mean how many visitors or click throughs to your site or listing on eBay, Amazon or wherever actually went on to make a purchase. For example, if you had ten visitors to your dropship website and 5 of them completed a purchase, you would have a conversion rate of 50%. If you are an eBay dropshipper, your conversion rate would apply to your listings. If ten shoppers clicked through to view your item and 4 of them made a purchase, then your conversion rate would be 40%.
Obviously, a high conversion rate is to be strived for at all times. There are other considerations when it comes to improving your dropship business conversion rates, as well. Having a high conversion rate will net you a higher ranking in search engine results pages because Google and the other major search engines reward good conversion rates as they are an indication that your site or your content is valuable to others.
This also applies to your dropship listings on eBay, particularly since the advent of the new Cassini search engine. You will score brownie points with Cassini and get ranked higher in search results if your listings convert to sales reasonably often.
So, without further ado, 3 ways to increase your conversion rate for a home dropship business:
1. Provide excellent descriptions and images. Always keep in mind that online shoppers are at a disadvantage in that they are unable to see and touch your products in real time. They must rely on reading your descriptions and looking at your images. Therefore, the descriptions need to be as detailed as possible, while romancing the benefits to the shopper of your product. The images must be large enough to see well, with clear, true colors, and preferably include several views. Having great descriptions and images of your dropship products will go a long way toward increasing your conversion rate.
2. Streamline and simplify checkout. The checkout process is one place that many an ecommerce entrepreneur comes to grief as far as a conversion rate, because this is the spot in the sales funnel where many shoppers bail without completing a purchase. The faster and easier you can make this step---the better off you will be. If you are an eBay or Amazon dropshipper, you don’t have to worry about it much as checkout is basically built-in. But, if you have your own website, this is a crucial step and to improve conversion….it must be quick and painless for the shopper. Don’t ask for info you don’t need to complete the sale. Don’t make the customer jump through hoops to checkout. Do have a progress bar that shows shoppers exactly where they are in the checkout process.
3. One of the biggest hurdles an ecommerce business person must overcome in order to make a sale is fear and shoppers being uneasy about getting ripped off. To overcome this and increase your conversion rate in a home dropship business, display your trust and security signs and symbols prominently. Make sure that visitors to your site know that it is safe and secure. This will help immensely in increasing your conversions.
Use these 3 tips to increase the conversion rate for your home dropship business!
Anyone interested in starting and maintaining a thriving, profitable ecommerce business with dropshipping
would do well to consider becoming a seller on Amazon.
What is so great about Amazon?
Well, of starters, there are millions and millions of visitors flowing through the site every day from all over the world. Then there is the not insignificant matter of Amazon’s popularity and fame. Think about it. How many people in the civilized world have not at least heard of Amazon?
This fame works to your advantage if you want to become a dropshipping
seller on Amazon because quite honestly, there is simply no way you could possibly hope to replicate that kind of brand buzz and traffic all by your lonesome on your own website. So, by setting up to sell on Amazon, you can ride the coat tails of this massive online marketplace and reap some of its rewards.
Here are some helpful hints that you might find beneficial about dropshipping
If you are planning to sell more than 40 items a month on Amazon, you would be well advised to choose the Pro Account. With the free service for sellers, Amazon charges a flat rate closing fee of $0.99 per item sold. So, do the math and you can see why you would come out way ahead if you sell more than 40 items a month.
If you haven’t yet selected a niche for your dropship
sales, take a look at Amazon’s Best Seller lists to get some ideas about what is hot and what is not. For instance, if you are looking in the Amazon category of Sporting Goods, you can click al link that will show you the bestselling products within that particular category. This can be quite helpful in choosing a niche because you get an idea of what people are buying.
One good tip for choosing a niche on Amazon is to stick with dropshipping
items that have consistently good reviews. You might be surprised at how many shoppers will not buy anything without first scoping out its reviews and will back off from a purchase if the widget has a lot of bad reviews from users.
in a niche with a low referral fee on Amazon. For example, computers have a 6% referral fee, unlocked cell phones, video game consoles and some other electronics have a 7% referral fee, while other categories can be significantly higher. Remember, the lower your fees paid to Amazon, the higher your profits and the amount of money that goes in your own pocket.
Be realistic and upfront with customers regarding an estimated delivery date. You don’t have to divulge that you are using a dropshipper
and that their item will be shipped by a third party; but do be truthful about the time frame when they can reasonably expect delivery. In general, people don’t tend to get irate if they know in advance it will take a week or longer for their item to arrive, but if you lead them to believe it will be at their door in a couple of days--brace yourself. They will probably be angry or at least upset.
for the best kept secrets on the subject!
Use these tips to be successful in dropshipping
Do you want to start a dropship home business and are unsure about which venue is best---eBay, Amazon or your own website?
This is a very common question about newbies to the world of ecommerce and it has a multifaceted answer. Knowing something about the basic structure for sellers on Amazon and eBay, along fees, policies and which categories you can sell in will all help make up the bigger picture and make it easier for you to decide which is best for your dropship business.
Let’s take a look at each venue and weigh the pros and cons of each.
Dropship on Amazon
- Sheer volume of traffic will help get global exposure for your dropship products. You could not possibly hope to duplicate the amount of traffic found on this giant venue.
- The name is famous and respected around the world and some of this cachet would rub off on you by virtue of selling there, boosting the trust and confidence of shoppers who view your products.
- Marketing and SEO are largely something you won’t have to worry about if you dropship on Amazon. You should still incorporate good SEO into your titles and descriptions, though.
- Very little personal communication with your buyers, which means it will be harder to build a repeat customer base.
- Fees are a little high, so you will need to set your prices high enough to allow an ample margin for profits.
- Policies are fairly strict, but if you are a good, honest seller this really shouldn’t affect you.
- The categories unavailable to list in are pretty standard, such as prescription drugs. Some categories require approval by Amazon prior to listing.
Dropship on eBay
- As with Amazon only to a somewhat smaller extent, there is a huge flow of global traffic that will get you’re a lot more exposure than you would get on your own.
- While using SEO on eBay in your titles, product descriptions and other content will certainly help you to make more sales, it isn’t as crucial as it would be with your own website. Ditto for marketing.
- eBay is well known and although it has lost some ground, remains a very popular online shopping mall for the world in general. This lends you a certain amount of credibility by association if you dropship on the site.
- Fees are not as high in some categories as they were prior to the Spring Sellers Update, but higher in others, especially if you sell in large volume. Policies are extremely rigid and almost unrealistic in some cases.
- You are discouraged (to put it mildly) from having any communication at all with your buyers, making it almost impossible to forge a connection that would lead to repeat purchases.
Your Own Dropship Website
- You can personalize and customize your website to suit yourself.
- You aren’t bound by someone else’s rules and policies and don’t have to worry about unfair or undeserved feedback trashing your business or getting you shut down and banned from selling as you do on eBay or to some extent, Amazon.
- You can make a more personal connection with your buyers and encourage repeat business.
- You cannot reasonably expect to get the amount of traffic generated on Amazon or eBay.
- You will have to be much more aggressive about marketing, SEO, website maintenance and more.
So, as you can see, each venue has something top recommend it and some points not really in its favor. When you start your home dropship business, weight each of the pros and cons about eBay, Amazon and your own website; then choose which seems best for your purposes.
If you would like nothing better than to escape the drudgery and low pay of your present 9-5 job in favor of being your own boss with a home business, you might be wondering if you can dropship on Amazon.
The answer is short and sweet: Yes.
Yes, you can. In fact, many dropship sellers are enjoying tremendous success on this giant marketplace and you can, too!
First of all, if you are considering Amazon as your dropshipping venue, you’ve already taken a step in the right direction. This amazing online marketplace gets a huge volume of global traffic 24/7. In fact, the site gets an estimated 20 million visitors (global) on any given day, with about 132 million visitors a month from the United States alone.
Wow! That is a LOT of traffic and if you dropship on Amazon, you can count on getting much more exposure than on a smaller website, or your own website.
You will have to pay fees to dropship on Amazon, as well as adhere to their strict policies and rules for sellers. But, these policies are really nothing except good customer service and being an honest, reputable seller---something you should strive for anyway. If you are a good seller and run a service oriented dropship home business, you will have no reason to chafe at Amazon’s rules.
You may have heard that dropshipping was forbidden on Amazon because the seller had to have actual physical possession of the goods being sold. Listen up! This is no longer the case.
It is perfectly permissible nowadays to dropship on Amazon as the site no longer insists on a seller having possession of the products sold.
Unless you plan to sell in very large volume, the basic pricing plan should be sufficient to your needs. Here are the steps you will need to take in order to dropship on Amazon.
- Set up a seller account. You will need: Your business name, address, and contact information. An internationally-chargeable credit card with valid billing address. A phone number where you can be reached during the registration process. Your tax identity information. Choose your plan, the $39.99 a month plan is what many dropship sellers choose.
- Once this registration process is complete, list your products. Be sure to use excellent descriptions and good, clear images.
- Your next step is pricing. Stay competitive, but don’t try to undercut all of your competitors since this is a poor business practice. Amazon has some rules about pricing, but as long as you don’t vary drastically from the fair market retail price of your products, you won’t have anything to worry about.
- Once you have priced your products, register to collect online payments from your buyers.
- Select a shipping method. For dropshipping, this will be the method used by your wholesale product source to ship the products you sell. If you are within the U.S. and select the Domestic Standard shipping time, your U.S. buyers should expect to receive their items in 4 to 14 business days from the time payment is made. There are various other shipping methods with associated expected delivery times.
You have some big advantages if you dropship on Amazon, namely that customers all over the world know the site and trust it.
If you are looking for a great home business idea, consider getting set up to dropship on Amazon today for great profits!
If you want to earn a comfortable living working from home and being your own boss, you may want to consider Amazon: Dropship Central and a fantastic ecommerce marketplace!
If you’re even to the point of seriously considering working from home, you’re already on the right track to personal and financial freedom! Too many people spend their working lives making money for somebody else but never enough for themselves. With a home business in dropshipping, you can change your life for the better.
One of the most crucial aspects of success with ecommerce is traffic. Driving traffic to your website or dropship product listings is vitally important because without that traffic, you will not have potential customers and won’t make enough sales to make your dropshipping business viable.
If there is one thing you can count on with Amazon as your online dropship marketplace, it’s that there will definitely be plenty of traffic.
In fact, an estimated 188 million global visitors flow through the site on a daily basis and this provides a humongous opportunity for you to sell your dropship items.
Here is how selling on Amazon works, directly from the website:
“Upload your Inventory
With Selling on Amazon, it's easy to upload your inventory. Once you've registered, use tools in Seller Central to get up and running fast.
Customers view and purchase your products on Amazon.com
Your products will appear on Amazon.com. With features like 1-Click and a brand millions of consumers trust, we help customers make quick, easy, worry-free purchases.
You Ship Products to Customers
Amazon notifies you by email when an order has been placed. You simply pack and ship your item to the customer (Or you can sign up for Fulfillment by Amazon and let Amazon do the shipping for you).
Amazon Transfers Payments to You
Amazon deposits payment into your bank account at regular intervals and sends an email notifying you that your payment has been sent.”
Of course, if you are a dropship seller, you can skip the part about packing and shipping the products you sell on Amazon, because your wholesale product supplier will take care of that for you.
Here is a look at the fee structure for Amazon sellers:
“Selling Fees Per-item fees
Professional Selling Plan: no per-item fee Individual Selling Plan: $0.99 fee for each item sold
When your item sells, Amazon collects the amount paid by the buyer (including the item price and any shipping, gift wrap, or other charges). Amazon platform shipping rates apply to media products (books, music, video, DVD, software, and video games) sold by Professional Sellers, and to all products sold by Individual Sellers.
See Shipping Credits by Category for a table of Amazon platform shipping rates. Shipping Fees (Fulfilling Orders)
When you fulfill orders yourself, Amazon platform shipping rates apply to media products (books, music, video, DVD, software, and video games) sold by Professional Sellers, and to all products sold by Individual Sellers. We charge these shipping rates based on the product category and shipping service selected by the buyer, and then pass the amount on to you.
For products that Amazon fulfills for you, in addition to the Selling on Amazon fees, you will be charged fees for order fulfillment, storage and optional services.
Fees for Media Products
Sellers pay a referral fee on each media item sold. For media products (Books, Music, Video, DVD, Software, and Video Games), Amazon deducts as a referral fee a percentage of the item price, excluding any taxes collected through Amazon tax collection services.
Variable Closing Fees
For each media item that is sold, sellers also pay a variable closing fee.
The referral fee percentages and variable closing fees for media products are shown in the table here.”
If you plan on dropshipping more than 40 items a month on Amazon, there is a $39.99 plan that should serve very nicely and be sufficient for your needs.
As far as categories, there are some things you can’t sell on Amazon. You can see more about the Restricted Categories here.
Anyone who wants to dropship products on a booming online marketplace should take a look at Amazon: Dropship Central!
Check out this great article
If you want to quit the Daily Grind and be your own boss, you can work from home with Amazon Webstores---dropshipping
Many people are joining the work at home revolution and throwing off their corporate chains because they are tired of toiling away and making a lot of money for somebody else but never enough for themselves. Ecommerce has opened up the world of retail business to anyone with access to a computer and millions of people all around the globe are finding financial as well as personal freedom working from home in an ecommerce business.
A dropshipping home business offers an even easier and faster to start making money than a regular ecommerce start up simply because:
You aren’t required to buy inventory up front
You don’t have to house any inventory
You bypass the expense and hassle of packaging and shipping the dropship products you sell
You can literally start making money right away
As you can see, ecommerce rocks and dropshipping takes it up another notch! Amazon Webstores provide a fantastic way to get started in ecommerce and get income flowing in immediately!About Amazon Webstores & Dropshipping
Amazon is a giant online marketplace with a huge amount of traffic flowing through it 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Bear in mind that this is global traffic, meaning that you have exposure to potential customers from all around this big blue marble. What a big advantage this is over a traditional retail brick and mortar store that must basically rely on very limited, local traffic only for its sales.
When you use Amazon Webstores for your home dropship business venue, you will reap the benefits of its incredible stream of global traffic, as well as its brand recognition as a marketplace. You can bet that in most civilized parts of the world where people are shopping online, almost all of the people have heard of Amazon and most of them have bought from it.
This, in and of itself, is an enormous help to you with dropship sales.
Why? Simply because one of the biggest obstacles to be overcome when dealing with online shoppers is their natural hesitation and doubt about buying online. This is understandable because we all hear horror stories of internet consumers being scammed or having their sensitive data hacked. When someone shops with you on Amazon Webstores, though, you have the cachet of being associated with a business known and trusted internationally.
Needless to say, this will help tip the scales in your favor when someone is debating whether or not to pull the trigger in a purchase from you.
Although Amazon has several pricing plans for its Webstores, you would probably be better served by the one designed for Small Businesses. It is extremely user friendly! Here are some of the features of the Amazon Webstores Small Business Solutions that would be a safe bet for a dropship business:
- Exposure to some of the 188 million people who shop on Amazon
- Easy payments with no other gateways required. All your payments are handled directly through Amazon and the funds deposited into your bank.
- The fast, ultra professional store builder is customizable and offers you pre-built templates and widgets.
- No worries about not being a techno geek, because it’s all drag and drop! You can simply drag and drop widgets and other elements onto each page of your dropship store.
- All the capabilities and merchandising feature you need to make a success of your home dropshipping business.
If you want to join the ranks of the worker bees that have dropped out of the Rat Race and are enjoying all the perks and privileges associated with working from home and earning a comfortable living---check out Amazon Webstores---dropshipping made easy!
If you want a home business idea that will help you earn a comfortable living from the comfort, privacy and security of your own home, try this one: dropship
kids educational software.
This is a wide open niche with a wealth of potential for any wannabe ecommerce entrepreneur!
If you dropship kids educational software, you will have a steady, year round flow of potential buyers who want and need this product. One thing we can always count on---as long as there are parents, they will be thinking about helping their children in one way or another. Buying educational software that will give kids a foot up the ladder in the area of learning is one way responsible parents help their children.
Types of Kids Educational Software
There are tons of possible product choices if you decide to dropship kids educational software. Here are just a few of the various types of products available to sell online:
- And More
Plus, there are all kinds of kids educational software out there to dropship for all ages---toddlers through high school.
Sales of educational software for kids is booming as more and more emphasis is put on early learning and the importance of children getting excellent grades in school.
The students who get the best grades and score highest on tests are the ones who get the plum scholarships and most financial help with college. In view of the fact that many colleges around the USA have increased their tuition costs by as much as 50% recently, higher education is becoming almost out of reach for the average kid in America, without some help from scholarships and/or grants.
Where to Dropship Kids Educational Software
The sky is basically the limit as far as a venue if you want to dropship kids educational software.
Amazon, eBay, Bonanza, Overstock, your own website….you can more or less pick and choose. If you perform a search on Amazon for “educational software” you get an astounding 21,853 results!
Looking them over, these results seem to be right on target and provide you with a good idea of what a hot niche this is. In case you’re thinking that there would be too much competition, look at it this way: do you want to try and dropship something nobody wants?
eBay, on the other hand, returned a mere 1,208 listings and under Related Searches showed “Whiskey Stones.”
Whiskey stones are related to educational software?
Sheesh. Yet another classic example of the train wreck eBay calls a search engine. You may want to consider this when it comes time to choose a marketplace to dropship kids educational software.
This is a niche that will have a nice, steady stream of traffic. That being said, it will probably pick up around the time for schools to start around the world. Still, you can almost certainly count on enough of a year round demand to keep you in sales aplenty.
Dropship kids educational software for a profitable ecommerce home business niche with a steady, year round demand!