Would youlike to learn how to use video marketing to grown and build your ecommerce home dropship business?
According to eBiz, among the 15 top most popular websites on the internet today, You Tube is right up there near the top at Number 4. Not bad! When you stop and think about how many sites there are on the gigantic World Wide Web, that is quite an accolade and should provide you with a pretty good idea of just how popular videos really are.
People like to watch videos. It’s just that simple. Marketing videos are tremendously effective if done right and you don’t have to be a Hollywood movie producer to make a great one, either.
Any home video camera, even a digital camera that will record a few minutes of video will do.
Here are few tips on how to use video marketing top grown and build your ecommerce home dropship business.
- Think about your target market and audience before you make your marketing video. What demographic is most likely to be interested in your niche or dropship product/s? The style and theme of your video should be geared toward your audience. For example, if you are dropshopping wheelchair baskets, you don’t want to have hip hop music blaring in the background and someone with full body tattoos and a Mohawk as the star of your production. Why not? Because most older folks who are shopping for a handy little basket for their wheelchair are not going to be into rap or any New Wave, Punk stuff. In fact, they might not even watch it. So, tailor your marketing videos to your audience.
- Don’t make your marketing videos too long. On You Tube, the optimal length of a video is between 60 and 90 seconds. You can go over that time period by a little bit, but not a lot. If you make it drag on too long, viewers lose interest and leave. So, your script must be succinct, to the point and pack a punch with a minimum amount of dialogue and in a short length of time. Be sure to get your primary message in there within the first 15 seconds or so. Now, if you are making a video for your dropshipping website, such as a how-to or product demonstration video, you can make it about 4 minutes more or less.
- Don’t use too much sales hype. Yes, your goal in making marketing videos is to drive traffic and increase your home dropship business sales. But don’t come on like Crazy Eddie the Used Car Salesman. You must walk a fine line between marketing your business and turning viewers off with too much focus on salesy stuff. People respond very well to humor, so if you can make a short, funny marketing video, you might have a winner.
Use those tips on how to use video marketing to grow your ecommerce home dropship business and enjoy all the extra sales and profits those videos generate for you!
Did you know that you can use link building to grow your ecommerce dropship
You can, if you learn the ins and outs of how to of about it successfully.
Link building can be a great way to boost traffic to your home dropship business ecommerce website and increase sales while you’re at it. Many savvy ecommerce entrepreneurs know this and take full advantage of it, to their benefit. It works for them and it can work for you, too!
If you are a newbie to the ecommerce scene, you might not be familiar with link building and might appreciate a short explanation of what it is and how it works. As is so often the case, we will turn to that wonderful free web encyclopedia Wikipedia to furnish us with a concise definition of what link building is:
“In the field of search engine optimization, link building describes actions aimed at increasing the number and quality of inbound links to a page.”
Now, that isn’t quite all you need to know, but it will get you started, along with a few more little helpful tidbits such as a rudimentary understanding of reciprocal link building.
Reciprocal links are links between two sites. For example let’s say that you have a dropship website selling baby clothes and you set up a reciprocal link with a website that sells baby strollers, high chairs, play pens and so on. This would be a mutually advantageous arrangement because your products correlate. In other words, people shopping for baby equipment are probably going to be buying baby clothes and vice versa. Reciprocal links are good things provided that the sites you link to are of high quality. Link to poor quality sites and you will suffer for it as Google takes a dim view of this and will penalize you accordingly.
Now let’s look at how you can build your dropship home business with link building. Here are some tips that will help:
- Guest posting is a fantastic way to build quality links. Write some high quality guest posts for blogs that relate to your niche and the owners will ordinarily allow you to link to your own site. If you acquire high quality backlinks for your guest blogs, you will be taking giant steps toward building your business!
- Press releases are another fantastic way to build your dropship home business. Get some great press releases together and distribute them to high quality news portals. Google will pick them up and you’re in line Flynn!
- Social media is yet another way to build backlinks and is an excellent method of link building that will pay you back big time!
- Internal links are also great! Link to other relevant content within your own site. Google rewards you for being user friendly and when you direct readers to other, similar high quality content within your site, you make points with Google.
Once you learn how to use link building correctly, you can grow your ecommerce dropship home business and increase profits!
Did you know that you can use wholesale dropship
products to supplement ecommerce sales?
You can! For instance, if you have your own website, or are an eBay or Amazon seller, or selling on any other online venue, you can easily use wholesale dropship products to boost your bottom line and increase profits.
How does this work? Well, let’s say that you are selling fishing lures and are doing a great business with them. People who love to go fishing and buy your lures are also likely to buy other fishing related products.
But, instead of stretching your budget or maybe even taking out a loan to buy more and different inventory, you could simply find a wholesale dropship product source and choose correlating products to sell along with the fishing lures.
In this way, you could use bundling, cross selling or upselling sales techniques to make more sales.
The success of this plan will largely depend on the wholesale product supplier you choose. If you select one that charges you basically retail prices, there is no way you will make any money since you can’t buy for resale at retail prices and then turn around and resell for retail prices and have any margin for profit at all.
So, here are some tips for finding a good wholesale product supplier if you want to source supplemental dropship items for your ecommerce business:
- Be sure it is an established business, preferably a member of the Better Business Bureau. As fantastic as the internet truly is, the sad fact is that there are scammers who may take your money and run. So, check up and make sure the wholesale dropship product source you are thinking of dealing with is a well respected business.
- Be sure that the products supplied by the wholesale product source are high quality. The last thing you want to do is send people inferior, shoddy, poorly made items that are liable to malfunction. Your reputation would be ruined in nothing flat and your ecommerce career would be over due to all the adverse publicity this would get you. It‘s a smart idea to buy one of every product you intend to sell, so that you can see the quality and workmanship for yourself.
- Be sure the wholesale product source really does give you true wholesale prices. As mentioned above, this will be a huge factor in the success or failure of your plan to use wholesale dropship products to supplement your ecommerce sales. Paying too much up front will mean that you cannot hope to make enough of a profit on each sale to be worthwhile.
Using wholesale dropship products will be a boon to both you and your customers, since offering the chance to buy other products they need or want is a win-win situation of all concerned.
Thi8nk about what products you could offer your customers and then use wholesale dropship products to supplement your ecommerce sales!
Common Myths about Drop Shipping
Drop shipping is a relatively new practice. Although it is gaining in popularity, there are still many people who have never heard of drop shipping. Unfortunately, with unfamiliarity come uncertainness, confusion, and at least a handful of myths.
Myth #1: You Can’t Make Money Drop Shipping
Sure some products have a lower profit margin than others, but drop shipping does work. In fact, many major retailers and small businesses alike use drop shipping for their product sourcing needs. Drop shipping offers retailers the ability to choose from a wide variety of products from well-known manufacturers. How else could a retailer find such a diverse selection of high-quality goods to sell? In short, they probably could not by themselves. Manufacturers generally work with groups that can meet specific volume requirements, which would be nearly impossible for an individual to adhere to. Drop shipping providers are able to meet requirements, because of the sheer volume of orders placed by members. This arrangement works well for everyone involved. Providers pass on great deals to their members who in turn earn nice profits.
Drop shipping actually saves money in some areas: building a stock of inventory, warehousing the inventory, packaging, and shipping orders. Why? All of these practices become obsolete with drop shipping. This superior type of product sourcing takes care of several aspects of business, which in turn frees up both time and money.
If you want to grow your home dropship
business, one effective technique you can use is email marketing!
Email marketing is extremely effective as far as a marketing strategy and it can be quite cost effective, as well. Many ecommerce business people have discovered the power of email marketing and used it to make more sales and boost their bottom lines.
According to a recent study conducted by Silverpop about email marketing, there are benchmarks by which you can gauge all email marketing. Here are some interesting stats and info from this study:
- Emails pertaining to consumer products had the highest scores for open rates---scoring an impressive median 25.4%.
- When it comes to click through rates, consumer product emails were way up there near the top again.
- Top performing categories such as consumer products have the lowest email bounce rates.
- Looking at unsubscribe rates, consumer products fared very well again, with a mere 0.04%.
So, with your business in dropshipping consumer products of some kind, you’re basically a shoo-in for being successful with email marketing providing you pay attention to the details.
Dollar for dollar, email marketing is widely considered to provide the best ROI (Return On Investment) than any other form of marketing. Based on information from the Direct Marketing Association, email marketing consistently outperforms any other channel in generating income.
Take a look at this from the Direct Marketing Association:
- Email: $39.40 for every dollar spent
- Search: $22.38 for every dollar spent
- Display: $19.71 for every dollar spent
- Social: $12.90 for every dollar spent
Wow! It seems clear enough that if you have an online dropship business, you should be using email marketing!
Here are some tips for successful email marketing:
- Don’t try to do it without outside help. Services such as MailChimp and Constant Contact are extremely reasonable and automated so that sending out big, bulk batches of marketing emails is easy peasy. Much, much easier and faster than you could try to do it one email addy at a time.
- Be sure to stay within the guidelines of CAN-SPAM laws. Read the Bureau of Consumer Protection’s CAN-SPAM Act Compliance Guide if you are unclear about what you can and cannot do regarding marketing emails.
- You should always design your marketing emails to be mobile device friendly. With more and more consumers accessing the internet with mobile devices, you need to be sure that your emails are mobile accessible.
- Building your opt-in email subscription list should be an ongoing, high priority type of thing. You should actively solicit subscriptions, but don’t do it before a shopper completes the checkout process. Asking for too much info too soon, such as an email address, could cost you a sale.
- Have a catchy subject line that will motivate recipients to open and read your marketing emails. Use buzz words that attract attention!
These tips for email marketing can help grow profits for your home dropship business, so get started today and watch those sales soar sky high!
Start a dropship
blog and grow your home business sales!
If you have an online dropship home business, one of the best, most cost effective marketing you could do to increase traffic and sales is to start a blog.
Blogs, if done properly, are an excellent marketing tool and offer tons of opportunities for an enterprising ecommerce entrepreneur to build their brand and grow a home business.What is a Blog?
In case you’re a newbie on the ecommerce scene or haven’t spent much time on the internet, here is a simple definition of what a blog actually is. As usual, we turn to that handy free resource, Wikipedia:
“A blog (a portmanteau of the term web log) is a discussion or informational site published on the World Wide Web and consisting of discrete entries ("posts") typically displayed in reverse chronological order (the most recent post appears first). Until 2009 blogs were usually the work of a single individual, occasionally of a small group, and often were themed on a single subject. More recently "multi-author blogs" (MABs) have developed, with posts written by large numbers of authors and professionally edited. MABs from newspapers, other media outlets, universities, think tanks, interest groups and similar institutions account for an increasing quantity of blog traffic. The rise of Twitter and other "microblogging" systems helps integrate MABs and single-author blogs into societal newstreams. Blog can also be used as a verb, meaning to maintain or add content to a blog.”
As you can see, many individuals and businesses of all types have jumped on the blog bandwagon, and you should, too!
Here are some steps to help you set up and maintain a good dropship blog that will help get traffic to your website or listings:
- You don’t have to sink a small fortune into a fancy website for a dropship blog. If you have your own website, you can incorporate your blog into it and work from there. If you use a marketplace such as Amazon or eBay, you can use a free platform such as WordPress for your blogging efforts. WordPress is one of the most popular. It’s user friendly, very customizable and won’t cost you a penny. In fact, you can use WordPress even if you have your own website and simply link to it.
- Put some time and effort into your blog posts so that they offer something of value to readers. While the whole idea of having a blog is to grow your dropship business and make more sales, this shouldn’t be the be-all and end-all of your blog. You want to avoid being too salesy or too much hype about your products or business. Google doesn’t like it and neither do readers. A good rule of thumb is that only about one in five of your posts should be specifically about your product or services. Aim for content that is relevant, informative or entertaining, or otherwise valuable to viewers.
- Post to your blog regularly. Some e-tail merchants only post an occasional blog article, and this doesn’t work. If you want to use your dropship blog for marketing, be consistent and post fresh content on a frequent, regular basis. Remember, Google will reward you for this by elevating your ranking in search results!
Use these tips to having a great dropship blog and watch your sales and traffic soar!
Here's how to Set Up a Dropship Business with Shopsite with Auto Ordering. DropShipAccess is Integrated with Shopsite for you providing full automation for your business.
You don't even need to place the orders with DropShipAccess - we pull all your customer information - including customer names, customer shipping addresses, and the products they ordered so that we can ship orders to your customers for you without you ever needing to retype all that information.
DropShipAccess supports automated dropship Orders for Shopsite website as well as many other shopping cart providers including:
Volusion , BigCommerce, Shopsite , Prostores, 3dCart, Yahoo stores, PinnacleCart, CoreCommerce, CS Cart, Magento, OSCommerce, Vendio , Zen Cart, Shopify, Vendio, PrestaShop to make it easy for you and provide you with full dropship website automation.
DropShipAccess provides complete automation for your business as part of our Website Integration Service. We integrate with almost all of the most popular turnkey website shopping carts out there.
Here is DropShipAccess VP of Customer Success giving a Demo of the Auto Ordering Feature of DSA's Website Integration Service. This Auto Ordering feature works with Shopsite, allowing you to receive orders from your customers and never have to place them with DropShipAccess. DropShipAccess automates the order process for you.
Today I'm going to show you how our automated orders feature works. This is part of our Website Integration service.
What the Automated Orders feature does is when customers order products from your website, DropShipAccess pulls all that order information, like your customers names, their shipping addresses, and the products they ordered, and we load it into our system for you.
That way, you don't have to manually place the orders with us, which involves finding the products you sold on our site, checking out, and re-entering your customers name and shipping address.
You don't have to do any of that with the website integration service. All you have to do is go into your orders and click “approve” for each order that you want DropShipAccess to send out.
This just gives DropShipAccess permission to send out those orders on your behalf.
So, real quick, all I have to do is come into my orders and “approve” for each order that I want to send and DropShipAccess will send that out to your customers for you. It's a really easy process to place orders with DropShipAccess now. It's automated and it saves you time.
Thanks for watching.
The auto order feature works with Shopsite and all the shopping carts that DSA supports. This allows you to have a fully automated DropShip business with Vendio.
Is there an ecommerce entrepreneur anywhere that isn’t interested in increasing online dropship
Well, provided they have a dropship business and work from home, that is.
A dropship business is one of the easiest and most efficient of any work from home enterprise you could possibly find.
It’s fast and extremely easy to set up and maintain, plus it’s low cost, which is appealing to many wannabe work from homers who are starting a business on the proverbial shoestring.
Now, let’s assume that you have your online home business up and running and now you need some tips to increase your online dropship sales. What can you do that will help drive traffic and increase sales?
How to Increase Your Bottom Line
There are a lot of things you can do to help increase online dropship sales.
Let’s start with those of you who have your own websites as opposed to using eBay or Amazon for your marketplace. Since those internet commerce mammoths have an enormous amount of traffic flowing through their sites every day, if you’re selling on there you won’t have to work as hard to get traffic since these sites are doing a lot of that for you.
Here are some basics that should stand you in good stead and help increase dropship sales:
- Since the advent of the Google Panda and Penguin updates, Google wants high quality, relevant content. This means that you can’t outsource some person to write scads of fractured English and weirdly phrased content for peanuts anymore as long as it’s stuffed with keywords. Google now actively frowns on this practice (thank goodness) so the days of “article farming” to boost rankings in SERPs is a thing of the past. Just provide fresh, relevant, high quality content and you’ll get higher search rankings; which will mean more traffic and consequently---more sales.
- Using great marketing techniques will work wonders for your online dropship business! The beautiful thing about marketing for ecommerce is that much--or even all--of it, depending on your personal capabilities, can be done by you and not cost a penny! Email marketing, social media marketing…these are fabulous ways to increase traffic and sales!
- Think global! When your dropship sales are online, the whole world is your oyster! Unlike traditional brick and mortar stores, you aren’t limited to mostly local traffic, but may have shoppers from all corners of the world. Make sure that your dropship product source is set up to ship globally, of course.
- Make sure your dropship site is mobile friendly. This can’t be stressed enough! With more and more Road Warriors doing their shopping on mobile devices, it’s a case of snooze and you lose. So, if your site isn’t mobile accessible---get busy and get it up to speed before the big holiday shopping rush begins.
- If you don’t have a Facebook page for your dropship business…do it now! Once you get your page looking good, be sure to post to it regularly and include such things as promotions, contests, steals and deals. You should also install a Like widget on your dropship site so that shoppers can share with their social circle on Facebook. You might be surprised how many sales are made this way, since it’s a proven fact that people tend to buy under the influence of others.
- Even if you have your own dropship website, it wouldn’t hurt and would almost definitely help to run some listings on eBay and/or Amazon. Bear in mind that these two giants of online marketplaces have a huge amount of traffic every day!
- Perform routine maintenance on your dropship site to make sure everything is running smoothly. The better and speedier your site, the less shopping cart abandonment you’ll have, which translates to more sales.
Use these tips to help increase online dropship sales!
Email marketing for your dropship business is one of the most affordable and effective ways of driving traffic to your products and boosting sales.
If you are just getting started in ecommerce, you may not be at all familiar with email marketing and might be glad of some info to bring you up to speed about this excellent way of generating sales and income.
What is Email Marketing?
As usual, we turn to our old internet friend and fount of wisdom: Wikipedia. Wikipedia has this to say in definition of email marketing:
“Email marketing is directly marketing a commercial message to a group of people using email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. It usually involves using email to send ads, request business, or solicit sales or donations, and is meant to build loyalty, trust, or brand awareness. Email marketing can be done to either cold lists or current customer database. Broadly, the term is usually used to refer to:
- Sending email messages with the purpose of enhancing the relationship of a merchant with its current or previous customers, to encourage customer loyalty and repeat business,
- Sending email messages with the purpose of acquiring new customers or convincing current customers to purchase something immediately,
- Adding advertisements to email messages sent by other companies to their customers
Researchers estimate that United States firms alone spent US $1.51 billion on email marketing in 2011 and will grow to $2.468 billion by 2016.”
Tips for Using Email Marketing
Here are some tips to help you use email marketing to promote your dropship business:
Give people a good reason to subscribe to your opt-in email list. You might offer free shipping on their next purchase, a substantial discount on products or shipping, a free ebook or something along that line. The idea is to motivate customers and visitors to your dropshipping business so that they will choose to subscribe and receive your emails.
Make it easy for people to subscribe to your opt-in email list. Keep the form very simple! Sure, you might like to know such things as birthdays and addresses---but keep your eye on the ball and go for that email addy first and foremost. If you get someone signed up to receive your emails, there will be time to harvest other data later.
Internet readers don’t actually read….they scan. So, if you want your emails to be opened and the recipients to take the desired action, which is visit your site; make those marketing emails scannable!
- Keep your primary message above the fold. This is an old newspaper term that simply means keeping your main message on the top half of the page where readers can see it right away and get an idea of what it contains.
- All of your marketing emails should be mobile friendly. More and more people are using mobile devices to surf the net, read emails, visit social sites, etc. So, to ensure a high open rate, make your emails easily accessible by mobile devices.
Use these email marketing tips to generate sales and income for your dropship internet business!
Have you heard about viral marketing?
When used effectively, viral marketing increases your drop ship sales exponentially! Viral marketing encompasses several strategies that are easy to use and produce dramatic growth. All of these strategies are tried and true.
Our Drop Ship Access team put these tips to the test and was blown away with their success! We shouldn’t have been surprised though… Professionals have been using these marketing techniques to earn six figure incomes for years.
Now, you can too. Viral marketing is so easy that anyone can do it! Better yet, it’s free! If your sales figures aren’t quite where you want them to be, then read Experience Exponential Growth with Viral Marketing to start making more money online! You’ll learn the top five marketing strategies that you need to succeed in today’s market.
We want to see you succeed! At Drop Ship Access , it is our mission to help you make the profits that you need to prosper, especially in these tough times. We are passionately committed to your success, which is why it is so important to us to send you valuable information for free! The more you learn about drop shipping, the easier it will be for you to make serious money online.
Use the following tips to boost your drop ship sales the easy way:
The Surprising Marketing Tool
Can Facebook Help Grow Your Ecommerce Drop Ship Business?
How to Increase Your Wholesale Drop Ship Sales
Take your business to the next level by implementing viral marketing strategies today. We hope this info will help you Increase Drop Ship Sales with Viral Marketing. Thank you for taking the time to learn more.
Wishing You Lots of Success!