It would be hard to imagine an easier and more profitable home business than dropshipping and 3dcart drop shippers
work smarter instead of harder; making it even easier to earn a great income online!Click Here For a FREE Ecommerce Marketing Strategies E-Book!
3dcart has a slew of features that drop shippers find extremely helpful. For instance, check these out, straight from the 3dcart website:“The drop ship feature allows you to calculate shipping rates for products from multiple warehouse locations. If a customer purchases products that are shipped from 2 or more locations, the 3dCart shopping cart will calculate all the correct pricing so your shipping rates are 100% accurate. Moreover, you can customize the cart so each distributor gets notification with an itemized list of each product that needs to be shipped out.”
What a huge timesaver for you!
Successful people all have one thing in common: They learn how to work smarter instead of harder. If there is an easier, faster, more streamlined way to do something and achieve good results, the successful entrepreneur takes advantage of it. Sometimes taking shortcuts is frowned upon and seen as taking the easy way out. What’s wrong with taking the easy way if it gets the desired result?
For example, for many years, long before the invention of electricity and modern conveniences, people took their dirty clothing to a creek or river and pounded the soiled garments with rocks to get the dirt and stains out and get them clean enough to be worn again. You could probably still do your laundry that way, but why should you when there are now high tech washing machines to do the job?
Taking advantage of the features included in 3dcart for drop shippers, plus the website integration with 3dcart provided by Drop Ship Access just makes your job even easier and let’s face it---that’s a good thing.
3dcart drop shippers are saving valuable time and using it to focus on the thing that keeps the money rolling in: sales, sales, sales! Check out Drop Ship Access and 3dcart now and get started making money right away!
If you liked this article, you may also like this one:
Dropship Tips: Optimize Your Social Media Presence in 5 Easy Steps
If you are considering starting a home business, it might be very much worth your while to take a look at online wholesale dropship
products sales!Click Here For a FREE Home Business Revolution E-Book!
There is a growing trend toward home businesses and making a living online. Many people---especially those who are absolutely blissfully happy working from home---feel that being able to stay at home and earn a living is one of the best things about the World Wide Web. There is no doubt that it usually beats working out in public hands down, as in no contest!
Do you know what stops most people from getting out of a job that makes them miserable and causes enormous amounts of stress?
Yes, plain old garden variety fear. It’s only natural to fear the unknown and always sound advice to look before you leap. That being said, there is another wise old saying: he who hesitates is lost. Do your research thoroughly about any home business you’re interested in starting. Find out everything you possibly can about it, then sit down and make a list of the pros and cons. Be brutally honest with yourself about whether or not you have the self discipline and burning desire to succeed that will be necessary to achieve success with a home business.
Once you have done all this and it looks like all systems are go---then go for it! Make a leap of faith and take action to get yourself out of a stressful job you hate. Life is too short to spend it in such unhappiness, especially when you don’t have to. The internet has opened up a fabulous world of golden opportunities to anyone willing to roll up their sleeves and do what needs to be done to make a great living online.
Don’t let uncertainty and fear hold you back from changing your life for the better.
Drop Ship Access has almost 2 million high quality products available at guaranteed wholesale prices, ready for you to start selling today! Check it out and discover for yourself the joys of a home business with wholesale dropship products sales!
If you liked this article, you may also like this one:
Good Reasons for Starting a Home Dropship Business
Are you interested in starting a home business and wondering how to choose hot drop shipper
products that will guaranteed plenty of sales and profits?Click Here For a FREE Home Business Revolution E-Book!
If your answer is a loud YES, read on.
Dropshipping is one of the most profitable online home businesses available today. Many ecommerce entrepreneurs with home dropship businesses are pulling in six figure incomes. In fact, this is not an unrealistic figure for a thriving home dropshipping business if you are willing to put in the time, work and commitment necessary to create, build and continually grow your sales.
One of the main questions most aspiring drop shippers have is how to choose a profitable niche. People interested in developing a booming business online in dropship sales are wise to put a lot of emphasis on this question, because it is vitally important. You might be the best copywriter in the world, have the best prices, a fantastic looking website that runs smooth as silk and fast as a Kentucky thoroughbred; but if you aren’t selling something that enough people want to generate sales sufficient to supply you with a great income---you will not succeed in your dropship business.
You must choose what internet analysts call a “hungry” niche, meaning a niche with a big demand. At any given moment, there are millions and millions of people on the World Wide Web. Some are hanging out on social sites, some are sending or reading email, some are researching for school work, etc. But a lot of those people are on the internet to shop and buy something they want or need.
If you supply what some of those millions of online shoppers are looking for, you will be successful and you absolutely will make money.
Having a successful and profitable dropship business doesn’t require genius. What it does require is the willingness to invest some sweat equity into building your business. If you are willing to do that, you can have a successful home business in drop ship sales, being your own boss and making more money than you ever dreamed of!
You can take that to the bank, along with your profits from sales of drop shipper products!
If you liked this article, you might also like this one: Music is Always a Profitable Niche for Dropshipping!
If you are one of the thousands of people who are out of work or who have a job but are still finding it hard to make ends meet due to rising costs of everything from food to fuel to utility bills, you might give some thought to a home business in dropshipping
---a proven money maker!Click Here For a FREE E-Book About Dropshipping!
While there are scads of “get rich quick” ads for this home business or that one to be found on the World Wide Web, the sad truth is that most of these too good to be true schemes are scams, plain and simple.
Dropshipping, however, is a time tested, tried and true proven winner in the realm of home businesses. In fact, many people are raking in six figure incomes from an online home business in dropshipping sales. A home dropship business is fast and easy to start up, not to mention inexpensive. You don’t have to sink a small fortune into start up capital since you merely select the wholesale products you want to sell from your dropshhiping product source, send them to eBay, Amazon, your own website or whatever venue you have chosen and in literally a matter of minutes; you have your dropshipping products listed complete with images and descriptions…ready to start making sales and money! You don’t have to pay for the products you sell until each one is sold and you have collected payment from your customer.
A home dropshipping business is a golden opportunity for an aspiring entrepreneur who wants to break into the lucrative world of ecommerce with an online business of their own and enjoy all of the perks and privileges associated with working from home and being your own boss.What Does it Take to Have a Profitable Dropshipping Business?
While many succeed in dropshipping sales, many fall by the wayside and fail. Why? What separates the successful from the unsuccessful in this endeavor? Quite simply, the same things that spell the difference between success and failure in any business. There are those who will apply themselves and do what is necessary to succeed in a home dropshipping business---and those who won’t.
To be successful in a dropshipping online business, or any online business, here are the main factors that need to come into play:
- Motivation--A burning desire to succeed is more than half the battle to winning success. Successful people have this desire and are able to keep themselves motivated.
- Hard Work-- Forget the ads you’ve seen on the internet or in magazines promising you untold riches without lifting a finger. Not gonna happen. Success comes to those who are willing to roll up their sleeves and work.
- Commitment-- Successful people are not only motivated and willing to work hard, they have a sincere dedication and commitment to their endeavor that will see them through the inevitable rough spots.
If you can supply those three attributes, a home dropshipping business can supply you with a great income!
If you liked this article, you may also like this one:
Home Dropship Business Start-Up Mistakes You Don’t Want to Make
Would you like to learn how to make money fast by selling wholesale dropship
Maybe you want to pick up some extra money for holiday shopping, or it might be that you have lost your job as so many others across the United States, or possibly you still have a job but are having trouble making ends meet---a common problem these days not just in the U.S. but all around the world. Whatever your reason for wanting or needing to make money in a hurry, selling wholesale dropship products online can be the solution to your problem!Click Here For a Free Dropship Niche Toolkit!
In these perilous world wide economic times, more and more people are starting home businesses online as a way of generating income. Many of these folks have started a home business in ecommerce. Why? There are a lot of reasons why a home ecommerce business is a great idea, including these:
- Low start-up capital required in most cases
- Increase of online shoppers on the internet
- Work from comfort of home
- Low overhead with no outside office space needed
- Low cost business that can normally be run by one person
- Ability to be your own boss
Selling wholesale dropship products online encompasses all of the benefits mentioned above and then some! With dropship sales, you have these added advantages:
- No need to buy inventory since you pay as each item is sold
- Don’t house and store inventory as the wholesale product supplier does it
- No expenses for packaging and shipping expenses, done by product source
- No hassles with shipping products, also done by dropship product source
- You can start making money right away
- Multiple platforms online to sell dropship products
- Ability to make six figure income
Many people wish and long for a different lifestyle, but are afraid to take the leap that would make their dreams come true. There is a wise old saying by an unknown author that we might all pay heed to in our lives:“Every day is an opportunity to make a new happy ending.”
Selling wholesale dropship products online is a legitimate opportunity to make money, be your own boss, change your life for the better….and being making a new happy ending! Check out the 1.8 million high quality products available now from Drop Ship Access, with a Low Price Guarantee that assures you of getting true wholesale prices!
If you liked this article, you may also like this one: Starting a Dropship Business From the Ground Up
Do you feel like your job is going nowhere fast? Are you ready to break away from the rat race and try something new? You may be interested to know that millions of people, just like you, decided to just do that. They built successful online businesses from the comfort of their own homes, and you can too!
If you’re fed up with working too many hours for too little money, then a home business might be just the ticket. You can achieve both the personal and financial freedom that you desire while working from home.
Did you know that the number of home businesses is growing at astonishing rate!
Simply put: freedom. Home businesses enable you to reap the benefits from your hard work. No more sweat and tears to line your boss’s pockets. With a home business, you are your own boss; you directly benefit from your efforts. You can enjoy the personal freedom and financial freedom that comes with building a successful business. Dropshipping is a great strategry to help you build your own dropshipping business as it allows you to work from home and never have to touch, inventory, or ship products - you supplier does all that work for you. Here is a nice dropship products selection.
Learn how easy it is to start an online business from the comfort of home. Work part time, full time, day time, or night time! Working from home opens the door to endless possibilities and unimaginable riches. Building a successful business is easier than you think!
Download our free eBook Join the Work at Home Revolution to learn more. Check out Drop Shipping As A Work At Home Business to learn if Dropshipping is right for your home business.
Are you a robot?
When it comes to selling online, admit it. Sometimes you feel like a robot. You’re not quite sure why you have a brain but you vaguely recall that it has been used previously. Sourcing, photographing, researching, pricing, listing, responding, invoicing, packaging, shipping, tracking, accounting…and repeat. You do it over and over. Being busy is good because it should mean you’re selling a lot. But what happened to the daylight?
Are you focused on the right things to grow your business?
The problem, other than wishing you were in Hawaii on the beach with a Mai Tai, is that we often forget to take a “step back” and assess our business when we’re busy. Are there weaknesses that you just never get around to fixing? Was there an exciting opportunity that brought a sparkle to your eye sometime ago but the sparkle has now turned to bloodshot? There is an easy, fast solution. SWOT it! I know, sounds like marketing hokey-pokey. But it’s actually true (even though I am a marketing hokey-pokey practitioner.) Somehow hide away for a half hour, an hour, a couple hours and SWOT yourself. This has nothing to do with bug avoidance. SWOT = Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats. It’s not meant to replace more strategic business planning and analysis. But it is a simple process you can do to help identify immediate ways to improve your business. And it’s free! We know buyers like free shipping so why can’t sellers like free stuff too?
Get Started NOW!
Sorry to yell, a flashback to my mother yelling at me when I was a kid. Now I’m a procrastinating adult which means I yell at myself. But set aside some time today or tomorrow and do it.
1) Identify your goals as an online business. Do you have an annual profit goal? A monthly sales revenue target? Maybe you’re trying to become an eBay Top-rated seller?
2) Take a deep breath and let all of your strengths flow from your brain to a piece of paper. Perhaps you have a good product sourcing arrangement or a large customer list. Don’t filter what comes out, put it all on a piece of paper. Write fast and write everything that comes to your mind.
3) Do the same exercise for your weaknesses. No, don’t purposely try to have a shorter list to pump up your ego. Are you weak at marketing your business? Poor time management spending too much time on the wrong things? Not enough inventory space or poorly organized? Nothing is too big or too small to include. Be honest with yourself and write it all down.
4) Same thing for opportunities. Look outside of your business. What opportunities are there to help reach your goals? What about creating a social media presence? Finding new product offerings? Selling internationally?
5) Finally, write down the threats you see to achieving your goals. Is there a new competitor that’s growing more quickly than you? Does a poor accounting system and new tax laws threaten to overwhelm you in the new year? You should do this yourself without any other influences. But once you’re done, if you have others inside or outside your business who you think could provide a valuable perspective, have them do the same exercise. Don’t show them what you already wrote, let them come up with their own list. Then combine the lists.
Boiling The Ocean Rarely Increases the Temperature
I’ve tried. So pick one or two items out of your list that you think will have the biggest impact. DON’T try and do more than that initially. Break them down into specific tasks and put dates against those tasks. Instead of “Establish Social Media Presence”, break it down into:
1) Create a Facebook business page within 7 days,
2) create a Twitter account within 2 days,
3) follow 25 people on Twitter who have a similar selling interest as you 5 days later…and so on. Your odds of succeeding increase significantly and you’ll feel good taking each step. You can even ask someone else to be part of a “success group” by checking in on your progress regularly to hold you accountable.
VP Marketing, Page Mage
eBay’s 2011 “Ecosystem Champion” award winner for supporting the eBay seller community. Page Mage (http://pagemage.com)
To download the complete guide, “Growing Your eBay Business with SWOT”, go to:
If you are finding it harder and harder to make ends meet every month and looking for a way to earn a substantial second income working from home, an ecommerce business selling wholesale dropship
products might be the perfect solution!What are Wholesale Dropship Products?
Wholesale dropship products are those that you get from a wholesale dropship product source. There are a lot of product sources out there on the World Wide Web, so be sure to select one that really does give you true wholesale prices.
Remember, in this type of business, you make your money when you buy---not when you sell.Click Here for a FREE Dropship Niche Toolkit!
For instance, if you buy flat screen TVs at $500 each from a dropship product source but can only sell them for $10 more; you won’t be making a profit by the time you pay operating expenses. So, the idea is to buy low and sell high…or at least as high as the market will bear.
Before deciding which niche products you want to sell, do some research to find out:
- Which products are in high demand
- The average selling price of those products
- How much you will have to pay for the products
- The amount of profit you will have after all expenses
When you are seeking a niche, don’t try to cover too many bases by making your niche too broad. For instance, if you want to sell clothing, this is a huge niche. You might be well advised to drill down a little deeper for a great sub-niche with a hungry market of potential buyers. You might specialize in infant clothing, plus size, men’s or women’s, etc.
You may even want to specialize even more by selecting a sub-category of a niche such as women’s clothing and focus your sales on something like active wear or lingerie.
Once you have found a niche, check out sites such as eBay and Amazon for a good idea of the going price. Then find a wholesale dropship product source that will sell you the products at a low enough price to allow for a healthy profit after you have factored in all expenses incurred in running your home business.
Once you have done this, the next step is to roll up your sleeves and start selling and making money with a home business selling wholesale dropship products!
Drop Ship Access gives you a wholesale price guarantee!
If you enjoyed this article, you may also find this one useful:
Dropshipping Sales: A Profitable Online Home Business!
Are you one of the many wholesale dropshippers
with a home office?
If so, you might benefit from a few tips to help you make the most of your home business workspace.
It is absolutely fabulous to have a home business and be your own boss, working from the privacy, security and comfort of your own nest. But, it is all too easy when you are working to build your home business to get slipshod in your habits and slack in the department of keeping your home office clean, uncluttered, functional, efficient and comfortable.
Very few humans really work well in chaos. Some say that they do, and that might be so to some extent, but who knows how much more they could accomplish if they had an orderly work space?Click Here for a FREE E-Book About the Benefits of a Home Business!
Here are a few tips for wholesale drop shippers to make a home office all it should be:
- Cut the clutter! While working at home has zillions of perks, there can be a tendency to treat the home office as the repository for all the junk nobody wants but is reluctant to throw in the trash. You may be guilty of this Household Dump philosophy, as may your family. If this has already happened---STOP! Your office is a place to work. It’s where you are earning an income, not a dumping ground for every magazine, out-of-date seed catalog and piece of mail addressed to Occupant that enters your home. If this situation exists, clean up now and make sure it doesn’t happen again.
- Keep it clean! Traditional offices in brick and mortar buildings generally have a cleaning service. You don’t need the pros, but you do need to keep your home office clean. While the rest of the house probably gets a regular and thorough cleaning, home offices are liable to be skipped. Take a look at your office. Is it clean? Are the surfaces dust free? Does the trash can still have discarded bows and crumpled wrapping paper from your birthday party last year? Is your computer screen Windexed and squeaky clean or wearing a film of accumulated grime? Are there dust bunnies big enough to audition for the Energizer commercials under your work desk? Be sure your home office gets included in housecleaning chores!
- Be organized! Most home offices are small. In fact, some wholesale drop shippers run successful, thriving businesses from a work area that is basically a glorified broom closet. That’s okay. But regardless of how large or teeny your office might be, the trick is to stay organized. If you are challenged for space, go vertical with wall units and shelving. Make sure you have a real filing cabinet and use it. Have a calendar with large enough boxes to jot down notes and mark important dates. Keep copy paper, pens, markers, and whatever other supplies you use on a regular basis neatly organized and easy to get to when you need them.
Most wholesale drop shippers will find themselves working much more efficiently in a clean, tidy, well organized home office!
If you liked this article, you may also like this one:
Dropship Home Business Start-Up Mistakes: What NOT to Do
Many people don’t realize that an ecommerce business such as wholesale products
sales online is in just as much need of a business plan as a brick and mortar store, but the fact is that your online enterprise needs a plan of action, too.
While having an internet business is much simpler and less costly in many ways than a traditional venue, there are special factors to take into consideration when doing business on the World Wide Web.
When drawing up a business plan, the first thing you should do is look at these factors and make allowances for them when mapping out your plan of doing business online in wholesale products sales.
For example, do take into consideration that when you sell online you have a global pool of prospective customers, as opposed to a brick and mortar store where your traffic will mainly consist of locals from your area.
Plan your plan and then get it set down in black and white!Click Here For Valuable FREE Information About Starting a Home Business!
What are the benefits of having a business plan in an ecommerce endeavor? Here are just a few:
- Provides you with a basic roadmap. A well written, well thought out business plan shows you where you are at start-up, where you want to go and how you will get there. It is so much easier to get where you’re going if you have a track to run on! Otherwise, you could end up running around in circles like a dog chasing his own tail…..and getting nowhere.
- Furnishes a clear idea of the type and amount of competition you are facing within your niche. Part of every good business plan should include doing some research and investigating your competitors. Who they are, where they are and what they’re doing---you need to know these things. Only by having this knowledge can you plan accordingly how to best compete with your competition---and win!
- Gives you valuable information about your niche by answering these questions: Who is your prime target market? Where is your main target market located? How much demand is there for your wholesale products globally? Is there a seasonal trend in sales for your particular niche? Plus other useful snippets that will help you work smarter instead of harder when marketing and selling!
- You may also include a financial analysis in your business plan. What are the fixed monthly expenses of running your online business? What are your personal expenses that your business will need to cover? What long term goals do you have about how much money you want to be making in one year or five years? If you don’t think all of these things out carefully and include them in your business plan, you could soon find yourself floundering in chaos!
Having a business plan is vitally important to the health of your online wholesale products sales!
If you liked this article, you may also enjoy this one:
Twitter: Tweet Your Way to Fame & Fortune