Anyone who wants to work from home with an ecommerce business might be interested in a few dropshipping
sales tips about how to attract buyers on eBay.
Although the internet has opened up the whole world as a consumer market to ecommerce entrepreneurs---a huge improvement over a traditional brick and mortar store where you depend mostly on local traffic---the fact is that the World Wide Web is a big, big place. So, if you want to make sales, you must devise ways to drive traffic to your site or listings.
A steady flow of traffic is what makes sales, since without potential customers to see what you have to offer, your home business cannot prosper and you won’t be able to earn a comfortable living.
When you sell on a giant online marketplace such as eBay or Amazon, you have an advantage when it comes to traffic because both of these sites have an enormous stream of global traffic 24/7, which will be a big help to you. That being said, you still need to work on ways to attract eBay viewers to your dropshipping products.
Here are some tips to help attract eBay buyers:
- Write great titles! Your title and your gallery photo are the first thing shoppers see as they scroll through eBay listings. You need to make your title one that instantly grabs a viewer’s attention and incites interest in your dropshipping listing, so that a shopper will click through to see all of the details. Use good SEO in your eBay titles, trying to keep your main keywords as close to the front of the title as possible. For example, if you are dropshipping classical music CDs, use the keyword phrase “Classical Music CD” as the beginning of your title, going on to say what composer it is and other pertinent info.
- Have great images! Your eBay images are crucial if you want to attract buyers, so make sure they are large enough and that they are clear and accurately depict the item. If at all feasible, don’t use the stock image from your wholesale products source’s website. Instead, obtain one of every dropshipping product you are selling on eBay and take your own photos. Get multiple views so that buyers can see the product fully. Images are vitally important with ecommerce because shoppers are unable to really see the item and must depend on photos and descriptions.
- Write fantastic descriptions! Your descriptions should be written as though there are no photos. Be sure to include all pertinent info about your dropshipping products. For example, if you are selling lingerie, be sure to have the size, the measurements, materials and anything else that would help the shopper make an informed buying decision and pull the trigger on the sale. Use SEO to its best advantage in your descriptions.
- Provide excellent customer service so that you are a Top Rate Seller. This will give you a boost in the notorious eBay Best Match search. The higher up your ranking in search, the more eBay shoppers who will see your dropshipping listings.
- Free shipping will give you a boost in search ranking, as will a 14 day return policy. Factor the amount of shipping into your sale price and that way you don’t lose any money. eBay charges Final Value Fees now on shipping costs, anyway, so you might as well build the cost into your sale price and attract more buyers.
Use these dropshipping sales tips to attract more buyers on eBay and have a profitable home ecommerce business!
If you have ever wanted to start a profitable home dropship
business, now is the time with eBay’s free listings!
A home dropship business is one of the quickest and easiest of all ecommerce enterprises to get off the ground and running, making money fast. It’s one of the best opportunities around for anyone who wants to get away from a job they despise and work from home.
The dropship business model has much to offer wanna be ecommerce entrepreneurs and eBay is a great place to make money, with its enormous amount of global traffic passing through the site 24/7. Realistically speaking, you couldn’t possibly hope to draw the kind of traffic that eBay attracts and if you go about it right, you can successfully divert some of that traffic to your own dropship product listings.
While eBay has always been a viable venue for a dropship business, now that this giant online marketplace has started offering free listings, it’s even better!
Up until now, you paid a fairly high price to list auction style, plus a hefty Final Value Fee for each item sold. Fixed Price listings, while not costing as much in listing fees, incurred a higher Final Value Fee than auction style listings. If you listed in the auction format and your item didn’t sell, you had the option of relisting and not having to pay another listing fee if your item sold the second time around. If not, you were charged for both runs.
Nowadays, though, eBay has decided to make things a little easier on the pocketbooks of sellers by not charging any listing fees under certain circumstances. Let’s take a look at the new eBay set up for listing fees, as shown on the eBay website:
“Starting today—for sellers without an eBay Stores subscription—your 50 FREE listings* per month can be Auction style or Fixed Price. You pay a final value fee only when your item sells. Final value fees have been streamlined to just one flat rate of 10%—regardless of how you sell. You also get a FREE listing scheduler for more control over when your listings start and end!
Selling or planning to sell more than 50 per month? An eBay Store may be the best choice for you. Starting May 1, with an eBay stores subscription you’ll get between 150 -2,500 FREE listings* a month, final value fees from 4-9%, and access to a wealth of great marketing tools to help you grow your business! Best of all, subscriptions start as low as $15.95 a month for a yearly Store subscription. Learn more about everything eBay Stores have to offer.
Note: As a part of today’s fee update, any remaining of the 50 free Auction-style listings allotted on April 1 to sellers paying standard fees (no eBay Stores subscription) will expire, and new allotment of 50 free Auction-style or fixed price listings will be granted for the remainder of the month of April.
* Pay no insertion fees for your allotted free listings per calendar month. Optional fees, including advanced listing upgrades and supplemental service fees, still apply. Pay final value fees only when you sell. Motors Vehicles, Real Estate, Heavy Equipment, Concession Trailers & Carts, Imaging & Aesthetics Equipment and Commercial Printing Presses are excluded. 12 free pictures does not apply to Motors Vehicles listings. Terms are subject to change.”
Now, there are several points in here that should be touched on because they’re important.
First of all, of course, is that paying no listing fees takes the financial risk out of listing your dropship items. During slow times, sellers can rack up a lot of fees and sell fewer items than usual. You should also note the free scheduler, because up until this change, scheduling an auction cost $0.10. Maybe that doesn’t sound like much, but hey---pennies make dollars!
If you list in two categories, you will pay a listing fee for the second. If you add special features such as Gallery Plus, you will pay the standard fee for those. Some categories are excluded from the free listings:
- Motor Vehicles
- Real Estate
- Heavy Equipment
- Concession Trailers & Carts
- Imaging Aesthetics Equipment
- Commercial Printing Presses
These categories are not likely to apply to a dropship seller.
If you’re tired of spending your life making money for somebody else and want to start a home business, start a profitable home dropship business with eBay’s free listings!
Do you want to start a profitable home business in ecommerce and in need of a few tips for finding the best dropship
products to sell on eBay?
eBay is a humongous online marketplace with a tremendous amount of global traffic flowing through the site 24/7. If you are just getting started in ecommerce, you couldn’t reasonably expect to drive the amount of traffic that passes through this giant venue, so it’s a good choice for beginners.
eBay might remain a good choice for you, or you might decide somewhere down the road that you would prefer to build your own website. Or, you may opt for a turnkey online store such as ProStores.
For now, though, to get started making sales and money quickly with a home dropship business, eBay is a safe bet for you. Your eBay success as a dropship seller will largely depend on the niche you choose, so it is vitally important to select a niche with products that are in high demand on eBay.
If there is a large consumer demand for a widget, and you supply that demand, you have an almost sure fire formula for success!
Here are some tips for finding the best dropship products to sell on eBay:
- Check the Google Keyword Tool and do a search for a product you are thinking of dropshipping on eBay. This will provide you with the number of global searches performed for this product every month. If it is a high number, go to the head of the class---you have found a great performer to dropship on eBay. If it is a low number….keep looking, it’s a loser.
- Scope out eBay itself as regards dropship products you are considering selling. You can simply find the category for the product in question and then search the completed listings to see how many there were, how ell they sold and the average selling price. This is good info and can help you pick a winner.
- Find a reputable wholesale dropship product source, preferably one with brand name products, and browse their selection of products available to you for dropshipping. Any time you can dropship a famous brand name product you are one step ahead of the game because the majority of customers will buy a well known brand name before a generic no name product. Be sure to choose a wholesale product source who will give you genuine wholesale prices, low enough that you will have an ample margin for profit on every sale.
- Finding the best dropship products to sell on eBay also might mean finding products that aren’t overflowing with competition. The less competition you have, the better---as long as it is a hot niche with enough potential customers to provide you with plenty of sales for a profitable home business. So, to find the best products, sometimes you may need to drill down within a broad niche to locate and develop a lucrative sub-niche that doesn’t have quite as many competitors.
Once you find the best dropship products for eBay, start selling them and living the good life with your own home business!
If you have a regular job that you would love to quit, in favor of working from home in your own business, you might be interested in getting the scoop on how to find hot niche products for eBay dropshipping
eBay and Amazon are the two giant marketplaces and both have an enormous amount of global traffic 24/7. If you decide that you would prefer to go with eBay, you can count on reaping at least some of the benefits of this traffic.
While it would be nice to have your own website---and eventually you might do that---if you are just getting started in ecommerce, you would be well advised to stick with eBay as you couldn’t reasonably hope to drive that much traffic to your online store initially.
Now, how do you find hot niche products for eBay dropshipping? How do you know which products are likely to sell like hotcakes and which are liable to sit there and stagnate because nobody wants them?
These are weighty questions, since your success as an eBay dropship seller will largely depend on your niche. If there is a demand for your products, sufficient to keep you in plenty of sales, you are one step ahead of the game and can expect to do well and make money.
If there isn’t a demand for your products that is enough to sustain your business, your eBay career will tank.
Here are some tips to help you find hot niche products for eBay dropshipping:
- Go through the various eBay categories and check to see the completed listings in each one that you think might work for your dropshipping sales. If you see page after page of listings that show red for the selling price, this means that those items didn’t sell and you had better move on to something else, because if the product isn’t selling for other sellers on eBay, chances are it won’t sell for you, either. When you find products with a lot of green numbers for the selling price, which denotes items that sold, then you can take a better look at these high performance products that are selling well on eBay.
- Use the Google Keyword Tool (it’s free) to see how many global searches are performed monthly for a particular product. If there are a lot of searches, this tells you that a lot of people are actively looking to buy this product and that it may be a hot niche product for eBay dropshipping. For example, if you enter the keyword phrase “silver jewelry” and see that about 2 million searches were performed globally for it in a month---you know that there is a big consumer demand for silver jewelry.
- Going back to plain Google, the search engine, do a search for the sales stats for the product you are considering dropshipping on eBay. You may not be able to find this info and if you can’t, this isn’t a good sign. The hot products and niches will almost certainly have this data compiled. For example, if you are thinking of dropshipping digital cameras on eBay, search Google to get the sales stats for 2012 on global digital camera sales. If those stats are high---you’ve found a winner.
These tips will help you know how to find hot niche products for eBay dropshipping!
eBay dropshippers, heads up on the Spring sellers update as it will impact you for better or worse.
If you are a dropship or other seller on eBay, you need to make it your business to get the lowdown on the latest seller update because it will affect you, one way or the other. Some sellers are screaming that it will literally double their fees and others are saying that they expect their fees to be less.
Which category will you fall into?
Here are some pertinent excerpts from the eBay Spring Sellers Update, directly from the site itself:
“New everyday simplified rate plans—pick the one that’s right for you
- Free listings with eBay Stores: Starting May 1, get up to 2,500 FREE listings* per month with your eBay Stores subscription. Final value fees will be simplified to 5 competitive category-based rates as low as 4% (and never more than 9%)—regardless of how you sell.
- More flexibility with standard fees (no Stores subscription): Starting April 16, your 50 free listings* per month can be listed Auction-style or fixed price. Pay just one flat 10% final value fee—only when your item sells
New eBay Stores subscriptions:
Starting May 1, 2013:
- Pay no insertion fees on up to 2,500 total listings* per month with an Anchor Store subscription. The subscription fee for an Anchor store has been reduced to $179.95 per month with a yearly commitment and $199.95 for a monthly subscription.
- Pay no insertion fees on up to 500 total FREE listings* per month with a Premium Store subscription: just $49.95 per month with a yearly commitment or $59.95 for a monthly subscription.
- Pay no insertion fees on up to 150 total FREE listings* per month with a Basic Store subscription: just $15.95 per month with a yearly commitment or $19.95 for a monthly subscription.
- Free listings* can be either fixed price or Auction-style.
- As always, get up to 12 pictures per listing FREE (Motors Vehicles excluded).
- Final value fees will be simplified to just five flat rates—as low as 4% and never more than 9% of the total amount of the sale—with a maximum fee of $250*.
- Final value fees will always be lower with an eBay Stores subscription compared to standard fees, so if you sell more than 50 items a month, an eBay store subscription may be the right option for you.
If you don’t have an eBay store, here’s the scoop:
New standard fees (fees without an eBay Stores subscription):
- Continue to pay no insertion fees on up to 50 listings* a month. Starting April 16, these free listings can be either fixed price or Auction-style.
- Add Buy It Now FREE to your Auction-style listings*.
- As always, get up to 12 pictures per listing (Motors vehicles excluded).
- Get the listing scheduler FREE and control when your listings start and end.
- When your item sells, you’ll pay one flat 10% final value fee based on the total amount of the sale, with a maximum fee of $250*.
eBay’s standard fees may be the right choice if you sell occasionally or sell to earn extra cash. If you sell more than 50 items a month, you may benefit from the overall discounted rates that come with the new eBay stores subscription.”
Now, to help you figure out whether this update will work for you or against you, use this handy free Fee Illustrator from eBay: Fee Illustrator
One change that most sellers seem to universally object to is that, starting May 1st, if you add a Buy It Now price to an auction listing, it must be at least 30% higher than your starting price. That’s a lot!
If you’re a Top Rated Plus seller, you must offer one day handling time and a 14 day return policy to get the 20% discount off Final Value Fees.
eBay has continued to raise the bar on getting that 20% discount. What next, we wonder? Sellers must meet all of the existing criteria PLUS hand deliver the item to the buyer? Send it in an armored car? Balance a ball on the end of their noses while juggling live pigeons, hopping on one foot and whistling Tchaikovsky’s 1812 Overture through a mouth full of crackers?
Anyhow, the 2013 Spring Sellers Update is sure to affect eBay dropshippers and other sellers, as well, so be sure you understand what’s coming before it gets here!
If you are just starting out on eBay, a few tips to help you be a better dropship
seller might not come amiss.
eBay is a massive marketplace, second only to Amazon as an online shopping venue. While its policies and rules for sellers are a bit on the strict side, you can be very successful on eBay if you learn your way around. When it comes to dropshipping on eBay, what not to do is as important as what to do.
Many a hopeful eBay entrepreneur with a newly started dropshipping home business has started out with high hopes and then quickly fizzled out or gone up in smoke due to being unprepared. Like many other endeavors in life, success on eBay comes with preparation and going into it forearmed with the knowledge you need.
Here are 5 basic tips that will help you be a better dropship seller on eBay:
1. Choose your niche product or products wisely. You might be a superlative seller in every respect, but if you aren’t selling what people are looking to buy, you’ll fail miserably. Before you choose a niche, look around on eBay and see what the hottest sellers are. Check out the eBay Pulse, which shows the most watched items. Check completed listings for your niche to find out the general selling price and how many went unsold. This will help you make a shrewd and informed decision when you select a niche for dropshipping on eBay.
2. Decide to go with an auction format for your listings or a Fixed Price format. Here’s the thing: you will have to pay listing fees to list your dropship items. You pay those fees whether your item sells, or not. Be aware that auction listings have a considerably higher listing fee than Fixed Price listings, although a slightly lesser Final Value Fee. You can list a Fixed Price item for $.20 regardless of its price. Auction listings, though, are charged fees determined by the starting price. If you have researched similar products on eBay and gotten a good idea what they sell for, you might well be better off to stick with Fixed Price instead of auction style. That way, if an item doesn’t sell, you’re only out $.20 rather than a pricey fee for an auction listing that bombed.
3. Proofread your descriptions and titles carefully. If you misspell words and have sloppy grammar and typos, you are giving readers the impression that you’re not only unprofessional but not too bright as well. This does not inspire confidence in potential buyers. People take a leap of faith to buy online as it is. The last thing you want to do is make a bad impression, plus it tends to make viewers think that your products are probably as sub-standard as your writing. Don’t shout in all caps. Don’t use goofy looking titles that have a combination of caps and lowercase letters. This looks like something a first grader might do. Again, not a good way to build trust in viewers.
4. Use buyer requirements to filter out as many problem buyers as you possibly can. eBay has a special place for this and you can actually block people who have had X amount of non paying buyer disputes, policy violations and other transgressions. Unfortunately, these buyer requirements, while helpful, aren’t enough. Be proactive about protecting yourself by checking the feedback and feedback left for others of those making offers on your products or bidding. If you have a bid from a buyer with a scary habit of leaving apparently undeserved negative feedback for sellers---cancel that bid. (Yes, you can. It’s your stuff, remember.)
5. Here is one that may be a bit unorthodox but will prove to be very helpful to you if you want to be a successful eBay dropship seller: don’t use the same ID to buy and sell. Big mistake. Sadly, some eBay sellers are less than scrupulous and if you end up getting burned by one of them when a widget you bought is a worthless piece of junk…you don’t want to get your seller ID involved in a dispute. Leave another seller negative feedback using your selling ID, even if richly deserved, and there is a good chance they’ll retaliate and buy something from you just to neg you back. Nor are they likely to do it under their selling ID, so you wouldn’t be able to prove it. Keep the two activities separate. You’re allowed two IDs on eBay, use them.
These 5 tips can help you be a better dropship seller on eBay!
You can work from home, earning a nice income, if you find a good wholesale dropship product source for eBay--you sell, they ship!
Ask several non-dropship eBay sellers about shipping and you’ll probably get the same answer from all of them: it’s a bummer. Shipping is time consuming, labor intensive and costly. Here are some of the expenses involved:
- Plastic bags for items
- Packaging tape
- Shipping labels
- Internet postage service fee
- Standing in line at the post office if you don’t do the above
- Time spent pulling from inventory
- Time spent preparing for packaging and shipping
- Time spent packaging
- And more
No wonder nobody really likes shipping. But, when you find a reputable wholesale dropship product source for eBay…you sell, they ship. It’s just that simple!
Think of all the time and money that you would be saving! That time could be better spent on listing more items to sell, providing extraordinary customer service, tweaking your keywords and SEO, creating a killer marketing email or any number of other things that would ultimately make you money instead of cost you money.
When you are able to turn over the shipping to your product supplier, you are free to do the thing that will net you profits---sell, sell, sell.
The dropship business model is one that is totally unique in that you never have the items you are selling in your possession. Your dropship wholesale product source houses the inventory. You don’t even have to pay for it up front! Instead, you pay your product supplier as each item is sold and your buyer has paid you for it, including the shipping cost.
At that point, all you have to do is notify your wholesale product source of the sale and provide all of the pertinent info such as the buyer’s name, address, etc. and then pay for the product.
Honestly, could it get any easier?
You may run across some gloom and doom stuff about how it’s impossible to successfully dropship on eBay. Don’t believe it. It’s not only possible, but in fact it is being done---quite successfully---every day by a large number of eBay sellers.
There are a few basic things to keep in mind if you want to be a successful eBay dropshipper:
- Be sure to choose a wholesale dropship product source for eBay wisely. They need to have high quality products, brand names if possible, and a great selection so that you have many choices of what to sell.
- Be sure that the product supplier will send you low inventory notices to prevent you from overselling. You don’t want to do this because it means you would have to cancel a sale and a lot of customers get really snarky about this. Your feedback would suffer and you might find yourself suspended from selling because of it, which would be a bad thing.
- Be sure to be upfront with buyers about the expected time for delivery. It isn’t necessary to lay it all out there and tell them you’re dropshipping. But don’t mislead them with unrealistic delivery times, either. Most people are fine with a bit of a wait as long as they were forewarned. It’s when you fib and tell them to expect it in a couple of days and they don’t receive their item for a week or more that the trouble starts.
If you observe those practices, you can find a wholesale product dropship source for eBay: you sell, they ship---and have a lucrative thriving home ecommerce business!
If you are an eBay seller with an online home dropshipping
business, you may be interested in picking up a few tips on how to boost eBay traffic and sales.
eBay, while its rules are stringent and unpalatable to many sellers, does have a gigantic amount of global traffic. This makes it a fantastic world marketplace for anyone with a dropshipping business who wants to make money online, working from home.
You may have heard reports that it’s too hard to make money on eBay and that only the huge big box businesses are getting the traffic so smaller sellers are shut out and can’t make any money. If you have, disregard them because such stories are not true.
It does seem that the eBay search engine, with all its faults, does reward sellers with scads of listings. But, on the other hand, it stands to reason that the more listings a seller has, the more will show up in search. Be that as it may, you have no worries about getting sufficient traffic on eBay to ensure yourself a tidy income if you go about things the right way, even as a small dropshipping seller.
Here are some tips to help you increase traffic to your eBay listings and therefore, boost sales:
- Use your titles wisely. eBay recently increased the number of characters a seller can use in the title, which is a good thing. You now have 80 characters to play with instead of the old 55. Take advantage of this extra opportunity to write compelling titles that snag a shopper’s attention and make someone want to click through to view your product. Make your titles descriptive and your product sound appealing. Be sure to include such details as size, color and so forth if applicable.
- Be sure to fill out all of the fields in the drop down menu for item details. This is supposed to help you in search. For example, if you are selling clothing, there are drop down choices for style, color, size, etc. Use them all and boost your listings in the search pages.
- Use great SEO. This means using your prime keywords in your title and as close to the beginning of the title as you can get them. For instance, if you are dropshipping video games, put your most important keywords right up front, such as “video game” and the title of the game, which video game player it uses and more. Use good SEO in your descriptions, as well. Using good SEO will not only help your listings to get elevated in the search pages within eBay, but search engines such as Google can pick them up easier too.
- Have great images! The old saying goes that a picture is worth a thousand words. That may or may not be true, but it’s definitely a truth that eBay shoppers love good photos and plenty of them. So, make your product images the best they can be. Show different views of the product and make sure your images are large enough to be seen well. This is critical for online sales! You may need to actually buy one each of your dropship products to take the photos, but it’s a great investment and anyway, you can resell them once your photography session is over.
- Offer free shipping if possible. This will get your listings a boost in the eBay search. In some cases, you simply won’t be able to factor the shipping cost into the price of the widget, but if you can….do. Besides getting your items ranked higher in eBay search, internet research has proven that online shoppers love free shipping and will buy a product with free shipping before they’ll buy an identical product without free shipping.
Use these tips to increase eBay traffic and boost dropshipping sales!
You may have heard the hype that successful dropshipping
on eBay is a myth.
It isn’t true.
The truth is that there are many successful eBay sellers using the dropshipping business model and doing quite well at it, too.
Although eBay fees are high, they are much cheaper than trying to establish and maintain a traditional brick and mortar store, and compare fairly well with having your own website when all is said and done.
A website of your own means you are fee free, but there are still a lot of other expenses, such as your domain registration, your web hosting service, professionals to design and do all the technical part of building and doing maintenance on your website, the fees you pay to credit card companies for their services and so on and so forth.
eBay has a lot to offer someone who wants to work from home and make a comfortable living because:
- It’s huge and has a tremendous amount of global traffic
- It has payment gateways in place
- It now offers shopping carts
- It advertises and markets and you reap the benefits
- It has many ecommerce business features such as Turbo Lister and more
In fact, eBay is one of the two largest and most popular online marketplaces today, with Amazon still leading as Number One. Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t use dropshipping as a seller on eBay and have a great business!
Tips for Successful eBay Dropshipping
There are a lot of ways to be successful as an eBay seller using dropshipping. Here are a few that you might find useful:
- Choose your niche wisely. Like any other venue---online or off---the niche you choose is vitally important to the success or failure of your venture. You must have a product that is enough demand to provide you with a steady stream of traffic and prospective customers. Research and learn what those niches are and start from there.
- Choose your dropship wholesale product source wisely and make sure your supplier is giving you true wholesale prices. When you are buying for resale, you make your money when you buy, not when you sell. This simply means that if you pay too much up front for the dropship products you will sell on eBay, you won’t be able to turn a decent profit on them when they sell.
- Make sure that your wholesale dropship product supplier ships promptly and uses secure packaging. Customers tend to get irate if they have to wait an inordinately long time to get their widget and really get snaky if it is improperly packaged and arrives smashed to smithereens.
- Be honest about a time frame for delivery. You don’t have to spill the beans that the product is being dropshipped, but do tell the truth about an estimated date of delivery. People usually don’t mind a little longer wait to get their item if they were forewarned, but if you mislead them into expecting a faster delivery than is possible; they may become disgruntled.
- Use your own product descriptions instead of the ones on your wholesale product source’s website and if possible, your own images, as well. There are multiple benefits to this. First of all you can make your descriptions really sing with great SEO that will help you in search if you write them yourself. You can also have more and better images if you take the photos yourself, offering more views, for instance. People like plenty of great images. Besides that, you can bet that you won’t be the only eBay seller who is listing a particular dropship product. So, to stand out from---and above---the pack having your own distinctive images and descriptions will be a big help!
Use these tips to be super successful on eBay with dropshipping!
With Drop Ship Access, no stocking of inventory means no overstocking of any product. You have the ability to sell in demand products in just a few minutes. And you can save time, stress, and money by letting us be your virtual warehouse and take care of all the logistics for you. All you have to do is focus on making money.
Drop Ship Access is the most trusted and reliable dropship provider in the industry. And we've built our reputation on high quality products and first class service. Our overwhelming poplularity amongst online retailers speaks for itself. But in case you didn't know, here's why.
First, let's take a look at how it all works. This is you – you come to Drop Ship Access and find some products which you want to sell on your website. Using our software tools, you then easily add the products to your website or eBay, setting your own price markup.
Customers come to your website and buy the products from you. You then simply let Drop Ship Access know of the order and the manufacturer will send out the product directly to the happy customer. All you have to do is collect the profit. Now that's brilliant!
At DropShipAccess, we're all about great service. It includes first rate educational articles, and how-to guides teaching you how to excel with your online business. We provide the largest selection of products, at the lowest wholesale prices, guaranteed.
DropShipAccess is a member of, and holds an excellent standing with the Better Business Bureau. We are also partners with some of the biggest names and most trusted brands, including Sony, Disney, Microsoft, Warner Brothers, and many more.
We also offer integration with: Ebay, Prostores, 3dCart, Yahoo stores, BigCommerce, PinnacleCart, CoreCommerce, CS Cart, Magento, OSCommerce, Vendio, Volusion, Shopify, Shopsite, PrestaShop, Zen Cart, and several other shopping cart providers to make it easy for you. And, to top it off with some of the fastest shipping times, including international shipping services. We want your online business to be successful – and we know what it takes. That's why we're the most trusted drop ship provider online today.
So get on board and make Drop Ship Access work for you. Click on 'sign up' and get started today.
Drop Ship Access – the world's product sourcing partner.